Smile

Here's an idea!

I can pull up the list I got saved of all the courteous, civil things you've called others over the years.

Shall I go get it and show all your new friends here just what a kind, polite person you were on the WOT board?
Take my advice- fuggetaboutit. When I joined this site I tried to raise the level of courtesy, but it was a fruitless pursuit. Sometimes its easier just to be a dick.

Take my advice- fuggetaboutit. When I joined this site I tried to raise the level of courtesy, but it was a fruitless pursuit. Sometimes its easier just to be a dick.

Considering the vast majority of boards out there this one is demonstrably civil .. amazingly civil .. which is why I'm here. That, plus the additional benefit of talking to many intelligent and sane people, even many I disagree with.

Anyone who can't stand a bit of spirited debate should not attempt debating adults on a message board.

It's just that simple.

Considering the vast majority of boards out there this one is demonstrably civil .. amazingly civil .. which is why I'm here. That, plus the additional benefit of talking to many intelligent and sane people, even many I disagree with.

Anyone who can't stand a bit of spirited debate should not attempt debating adults on a message board.

It's just that simple.
That's funny coming from you, an admitted bigot.

It's just that simple.

These boards?? Amazingly civil?

I got called a cunt within days of my arriving here, and it's gone downhill from there.

An intelligent person can demean others without needing to resort to vulgarity, but so many here and on other boards prove they are incapable of even that simple task.

Let them call me all the hateful, vile names they can think of. I can take it. And it only reinforces my point that so many here are incapable of coherent thought.

Too bad this board doesn't automatically deduct reputation points for any vulgarity posted by someone. It would be interesting to see what everyone's new numbers would be...

I got called a cunt within days of my arriving here, and it's gone downhill from there.

An intelligent person can demean others without needing to resort to vulgarity, but so many here and on other boards prove they are incapable of even that simple task.

Let them call me all the hateful, vile names they can think of. I can take it. And it only reinforces my point that so many here are incapable of coherent thought.

Too bad this board doesn't automatically deduct reputation points for any vulgarity posted by someone. It would be interesting to see what everyone's new numbers would be...

This is not the most hostile forum I have visited. But calling it civil is a little farfetched.

But to be fair, it seems as though the place is run for grownups. And the fewer restrictions mean we are responsible for our own discussions.

If its too hostile we could leave.

Here's an idea!

I can pull up the list I got saved of all the courteous, civil things you've called others over the years.

Shall I go get it and show all your new friends here just what a kind, polite person you were on the WOT board?

Please be very careful!!
I wouldn't want you to get a papercut and ruin your career as a hand-model.

You are no way a cunt!!

A big fucking pussy maybe, but no cunt.

If you got called a cunt, it was probably by AsshatZombie, who doesn't count. He is in no way a proper representation of the board.

Never has the truth behind the statement "Vulgarity is the last refuge of the weak-minded" been more evident.

But the big advantage to internet discussions is that you have a choice on what to continue and what to ignore. If the vulgarity is a problem then ignore it or walk away from it.

If you got called a cunt, it was probably by AsshatZombie, who doesn't count. He is in no way a proper representation of the board.

DING DING DING DING!!!

You are correct sir!

Give that man a cookie!

Really, people here can call me whatever they want, it's a free country right? And it's no skin of my nose! Hell, FreeDumb has called me nearly every name in the book, so it's not like the namecalling is anything new.

I love the verbal sparring. I love the back and forth. All using vulgarity does is show the weakness of that person's position.

DING DING DING DING!!!

You are correct sir!

Give that man a cookie!

Really, people here can call me whatever they want, it's a free country right? And it's no skin of my nose! Hell, FreeDumb has called me nearly every name in the book, so it's not like the namecalling is anything new.

I love the verbal sparring. I love the back and forth. All using vulgarity does is show the weakness of that person's position.

:king:

Oh, yes, I am good. In response to SM, you are correct, Asshate has no lady friends. He is very much a misogynist.

Back