Smile

But the big advantage to internet discussions is that you have a choice on what to continue and what to ignore. If the vulgarity is a problem then ignore it or walk away from it.

What's truly hilarious is that you see people using language here they would never have the backbone to use in a face to face discussion.

Anybody tried to use the vulgarity or insults they do here out in the real world and they'd get their clock cleaned. But here in this anonymous forum everyone can be as hateful and vulgar as they wish with no consequences.

What's truly hilarious is that you see people using language here they would never have the backbone to use in a face to face discussion.

Anybody tried to use the vulgarity or insults they do here out in the real world and they'd get their clock cleaned. But here in this anonymous forum everyone can be as hateful and vulgar as they wish with no consequences.

Did you now change professions and have taken up "clock cleaning"??

REMEMBER THIS GUY?

I didn't realize just how much he's missed, until I read and remembered some of the stuff he said... And stood

~

'Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose.'- Ronald Reagan

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' - Ronald Reagan

'Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. Was too strong.'
- Ronald Reagan

'I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.' - Ronald Reagan

'The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.'
- Ronald Reagan

'Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.'
- Ronald Reagan

'The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program.' - Ronald Reagan

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.'

- Ronald Reagan

'Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.' - Ronald Reagan

'Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.'

- Ronald Reagan

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'- Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' - Ronald Reagan

I'll go you one better...check out There He Goes Again! Reagan's Reign of Error by Mark Green Pantheon 1983

Yeah, old Ronnie Raygun....America's Great Communicator :rolleyes:

Here are some other classics:

"Because Vietnam was not a declared war, the veterans are not even eligible for the G. I. Bill of Rights with respect to education or anything."
--Ronald Reagan, in Newsweek, April 21, 1980.

"...the moral equal of our Founding Fathers."
--President Reagan, describing the Nicaraguan contras, March 1, 1985

"Fascism was really the basis for the New Deal."
--Ronald Reagan, quoted in Time, May 17, 1976

"I know all the bad things that happened in that war. I was in uniform four years myself."
--President Reagan, in an interview with foreign journalists, April 19, 1985. ("In costume" is more like it. Reagan spent World War II making Army training films at Hal Roach Studios in Hollywood.)

Back