Snopes: FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bradyad.asp

I hate to ruin a good circle jerk, which Billy has going and even has 007 expressing outrage that I haven't said anything. 007 might want to figure out why I haven't said anything on that thread...come on big boy I know you can do it! Think hard!

Gosh I wonder who really is behind this ad? Who benefits from making it appear that the Brady Campaign put this out?

Could it be the same right wing assholes who actually do trivialize rape?

It's a mystery...

And btw boys, thanks for all your poutrage about rape! We sure do appreciate it! I am sure you will be just as POUTRAGED about this...right???

As transparent as...transparent aluminium!

You can of course offer evidence to substantiate your claim?
The Brady campaign for gun violence put out this ad on their Facebook page.
That's evidence.
Liberal war on women!

Keep denying it!

You can of course offer evidence to substantiate your claim?
The Brady campaign for gun violence put out this ad on their Facebook page.
That's evidence.
Liberal war on women!

Keep denying it!

No, it wasn't. It was distributed by someone else, but no one knows who yet. I am sure they will be found out. Even the right wing blogs are starting to back down, realizing they have egg on their faces.

I was certain you were a troll when you first got here, and I still cannot believe you're not? I thought you were a liberal put-on of a conservative. I still don't know. I can't figure it out.

I haven't seen that image anywhere but on this thread so far. Do you have a link to the thread?

I found the thread... The Snopes thing says nothing that Billy didn't bring up in his first post.

i just found it too

i almost pity snarla, but she really did bring this on herself....not only did she make a big deal about it in the OP, but she continued to brag about in several subsequent posts

how embarrassing for her

i just found it too

i almost pity snarla, but she really did bring this on herself....not only did she make a big deal about it in the OP, but she continued to brag about in several subsequent posts

how embarrassing for her

The fishwife gutted the wrong fish!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bradyad.asp

I hate to ruin a good circle jerk, which Billy has going and even has 007 expressing outrage that I haven't said anything. 007 might want to figure out why I haven't said anything on that thread...come on big boy I know you can do it! Think hard!

Gosh I wonder who really is behind this ad? Who benefits from making it appear that the Brady Campaign put this out?

Could it be the same right wing assholes who actually do trivialize rape?

It's a mystery...

perhaps you can explain to us how billy's ONE post about the subject and 007's ONE post about the subject is a circle jerk.

you obviously have a different definition than the rest of the world.

perhaps you can explain to us how billy's ONE post about the subject and 007's ONE post about the subject is a circle jerk.

you obviously have a different definition than the rest of the world.

We are all MRA's and misogynists, thus spake the Bitchfinder General.

I found the thread... The Snopes thing says nothing that Billy didn't bring up in his first post.

Did Snopes say this?

This is a story still developing, so trust me, you heard it here first but...

Well, turns out they don't have the brightest people working for them. Here is one of the ads they posted on Facebook earlier today (Or yesterday, whatever):
fKo5O.jpg

After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well....
vLo0i.jpg

It's kinda hard to hide this.

Hopefully more develops. I'll be sure to keep everyone here informed.

He's certainly implied, if not flat out said, the Brady Campaign posted the picture.

Hopefully more develops. I'll be sure to keep everyone here informed.

He didn't, did he?

Did Snopes say this?

He's certainly implied, if not flat out said, the Brady Campaign posted the picture.

He didn't, did he?
Snopes said that it was "false" because the Brady campaign claims it is false...

This was in the OP: "After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well...."

Note how that quote actually says what Snopes said, it just goes a bit deeper. While Snopes simply accepts what the Brady Campaign says, the OP has a different opinion on that.

While Snopes may have some form of credulity that Billy didn't (more willing to believe it based on their claim), both note that the Brady Campaign claim the ad wasn't theirs.

Back