Snopes: FALSE

why would i take the high road with assholes like you, darla and howey? fuck that, you guys do not deserve civility. i've tried several times with each of you and each time you shit on my offer.

yea...what is snarla is slapping herself on the back for now?

Darla...

i just found it too

i almost pity snarla, but she really did bring this on herself....not only did she make a big deal about it in the OP, but she continued to brag about in several subsequent posts

how embarrassing for her

Darla...

Darla...

Darla?

i see snarla is too much of a chickenshit to answer my questions

so is howey

fucking trolls

Darla...

translation:

i'm afraid of yurt because he asks tough questions and calls out my bullshit

Darla Darla Darla!

Nope...no idiotic YurTard obsession with Darla to see here folks...ROTFLMAO!

zappas I have a bone to pick about your sig with me in it . . . It seems I said:

"Dead children is less important than gun rights."

but what I meant to say was:

"Dead children are less important than gun rights."

If you could fix this, it would be most appreciated. thanks.

also please remove the 007 thing... that comment was deleted and he was banned over it. I dont know why you think it's a good idea to spam your sig with ban worthy posts by other members.

Darla...

Darla...

Darla...

Darla?

Darla...

Darla Darla Darla!

Nope...no idiotic YurTard obsession with Darla to see here folks...ROTFLMAO!

if that is obsession

what do you say about her hundreds of posts about me that have zero to do with a topic?

LOL

nice darla pwnage dumbass

also please remove the 007 thing... that comment was deleted and he was banned over it. I dont know why you think it's a good idea to spam your sig with ban worthy posts by other members.

he only posts stuff from people who lean right and he often falsely alters it. he does it so he can somehow convince people that only those on the right say vile things. he doesn't believe anyone on the left, including himself, say anything vile.

if that is obsession

what do you say about her hundreds of posts about me that have zero to do with a topic?

LOL

nice darla pwnage dumbass

Fine...

Just show me and everyone else these "hundreds of posts" from Darla about you that have zero to do with a topic and we can talk about obsession.

Until then your pitiful whining is just another bullshit diversion.

Gee...what was it you JUST said to Howey?

Oh right...

Y-O-U made the claim...Y-O-U go do the research and back it up.

Not that anyone here actually believes you will live by the rules you expect others to follow...but with each new day comes renewed hope.

huh? click the link you fucking tool. i did the research, all you have to do is move your fat pudgy finger over your mouse and click the link. you really expect me to post all of her posts.

what a moron

weird, i click it and works

here you go mr. lazy who simply couldn't do the search himself even after i gave you the search terms...page 1

Search:
Type: Posts; Keyword(s): yurt; User: Darla
Page 1 of 512 3 4
Search: Search took 7.47 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
01-03-2013 06:29 AM
Thread: Out With the Old/In With the New!
by Darla Replies
Views
Out With the Old/In With the New!
Today we say good bye to Scott Brown and welcome Elizabeth Warren to the Senate!

Yay!!

Talk about a great trade. That is like, let's say you have a debate team and you trade yurt and get DH. ...
12-30-2012 06:00 PM
Thread: NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL What a bunch of morons. I don't know why...
LOL What a bunch of morons. I don't know why anyone would ban yurt and his little boyfriends from their serious threads.
12-30-2012 04:31 PM
Thread: NEW JPP FEATURE - Everyone now has the ability to BAN anyone from threads they start
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here...
LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here to have a free exchange about politics. You're a troll yurt. You come here to drive people crazy by derailing their threads with your constant...
12-30-2012 03:46 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: Don't sweat it Yurt...I'm never going to forget...
Don't sweat it Yurt...I'm never going to forget to ban you right off.
12-30-2012 02:58 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL It's going to cause a shitstorm for some...
LOL

It's going to cause a shitstorm for some I'm sure. Me, I couldn't care less and probably won't even notice. I will def use it for those I consider trolls though. Assholes don't need to...
12-28-2012 10:48 AM
Thread: Grind my patience is wearing thin
by Darla Replies
Views
Maybe you already have this experience, we have...
Maybe you already have this experience, we have never discussed it, and you may, but managing people in an office is just like this. Only worse. Imagine if you will yurt and ILA standing outside...
12-28-2012 05:14 AM
Thread: Damo III
by Darla Replies
Views
Anything will get you laid with men. You can...
Anything will get you laid with men. You can talk about rock formations and get laid with men. You could talk about yurt and get laid with men.

Well...
12-27-2012 04:22 PM
Thread: Damo
by Darla Replies
Views
What's ironic is that SF's depiction of how to...
What's ironic is that SF's depiction of how to get a gf is not that different from Cawacko's twisted midget picture!

Of course, all of this is just fine and dandy with yurt. Can you say hypocrite?
12-27-2012 04:18 PM
Thread: Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names
by Darla Replies
Views
The only opinion Darla has expressed on this...
The only opinion Darla has expressed on this thread is that yurt is a creeper for constantly talking about people's personal information, and trying to obtain more info about them. But lack of...
12-27-2012 04:14 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Pretty amazing that yurt has to be schooled by...
Pretty amazing that yurt has to be schooled by grind, who is not exactly mister sensitivity, on the history of racism. It's like going to Cawacko for advice on how to treat midgets, or getting SF's...
12-27-2012 12:47 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Anyway you were supposed to express outrage at...
Anyway you were supposed to express outrage at something yurt claims I said to him that was very bad! Yurt is going to be so upset now...
12-27-2012 12:46 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
How can something that is so annoying when Yurt...
How can something that is so annoying when Yurt does it, be sooo hot when you do it?
12-27-2012 11:49 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
I think Yurt should be warned, yet again, about...
I think Yurt should be warned, yet again, about harassing people on here for their personal info. I mean, man, it is just weird. What a creeper...
12-27-2012 11:17 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Why is yurt so interested in people's personal...
Why is yurt so interested in people's personal information??? I find him so creepy...
12-26-2012 09:54 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that...
And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that if everyone ignored ILA because he is a racist who is harassing a black member of this board with racism, that he would eventually clean up his ways,...
12-26-2012 04:25 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Damo
Is this the board you want?

What does ILA add to this board other than the kind of hateful racism that degrades all of us?

I put this up here with your name because not one con told ILA off on...
12-16-2012 04:28 PM
Thread: Onceler
by Darla Replies
Views
He's a squeak toy. Did you ever visit someone...
He's a squeak toy. Did you ever visit someone who loves dogs and lets them play with one of those toys that squeak when you squeeze them...and it works on your central nervous system until you start...
12-10-2012 01:25 PM
Thread: Under Obama, Economic Stagnation Is the New Normal
by Darla Replies
Views
It is funny that righties never mention where the...
It is funny that righties never mention where the tax rate was when Kennedy cut taxes. It always makes me laugh.

Imagine if we had rates that high today, I can already hear the shrieking. I say...
11-30-2012 07:42 AM
Thread: Topspin
by Darla Replies
Views
11-01-2012 05:35 PM
Thread: Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Citing Climate Change
by Darla Replies
Views
Yurt, it's never a good idea to miss a dosage. ...
Yurt, it's never a good idea to miss a dosage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/264127859239579648/photo/1

They took it down, but it was widely reported and screen shots were...
10-31-2012 09:28 AM
Thread: Why do \\\(trolls)/// spend all day posting on JPP
by Darla Replies
Views
And keep your whiny bullshit out of current...
And keep your whiny bullshit out of current events Yurt. If Damo has to tell you one more time I'm going to get Grind to ban you. Which he told me he would do a while ago, so keep pushing.
10-31-2012 09:25 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Yurt you ain't nothing but a troll to me. Always...
Yurt you ain't nothing but a troll to me. Always have been, always will be. Go cry to someone else.
10-31-2012 05:40 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
I don't really understand who has designated...
I don't really understand who has designated ///\\\\ a troll. I read his threads and I do not see what is "trollish' about them. To my mind, yurt is far more of a troll. His sole purpose here...
10-31-2012 02:23 AM
Thread: A little rain and wind...
by Darla Replies
Views
Being called a fool by a climate change denier is...
Being called a fool by a climate change denier is like being called whiny by yurt. It's hilarious.
10-29-2012 11:54 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Forward the one I sent to you about wanting to...
Forward the one I sent to you about wanting to kill yurt with my high heel to him - that will be awesome!

weird, i click it and works

here you go mr. lazy who simply couldn't do the search himself even after i gave you the search terms...page 1

Search:
Type: Posts; Keyword(s): yurt; User: Darla
Page 1 of 512 3 4
Search: Search took 7.47 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
01-03-2013 06:29 AM
Thread: Out With the Old/In With the New!
by Darla Replies
Views
Out With the Old/In With the New!
Today we say good bye to Scott Brown and welcome Elizabeth Warren to the Senate!

Yay!!

Talk about a great trade. That is like, let's say you have a debate team and you trade yurt and get DH. ...
12-30-2012 06:00 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL What a bunch of morons. I don't know why...
LOL What a bunch of morons. I don't know why anyone would ban yurt and his little boyfriends from their serious threads.
12-30-2012 04:31 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here...
LOL Look at the troll pretending he comes here to have a free exchange about politics. You're a troll yurt. You come here to drive people crazy by derailing their threads with your constant...
12-30-2012 03:46 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: Don't sweat it Yurt...I'm never going to forget...
Don't sweat it Yurt...I'm never going to forget to ban you right off.
12-30-2012 02:58 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Sticky: LOL It's going to cause a shitstorm for some...
LOL

It's going to cause a shitstorm for some I'm sure. Me, I couldn't care less and probably won't even notice. I will def use it for those I consider trolls though. Assholes don't need to...
12-28-2012 10:48 AM
Thread: Grind my patience is wearing thin
by Darla Replies
Views
Maybe you already have this experience, we have...
Maybe you already have this experience, we have never discussed it, and you may, but managing people in an office is just like this. Only worse. Imagine if you will yurt and ILA standing outside...
12-28-2012 05:14 AM
Thread: Damo III
by Darla Replies
Views
Anything will get you laid with men. You can...
Anything will get you laid with men. You can talk about rock formations and get laid with men. You could talk about yurt and get laid with men.

Well...
12-27-2012 04:22 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
What's ironic is that SF's depiction of how to...
What's ironic is that SF's depiction of how to get a gf is not that different from Cawacko's twisted midget picture!

Of course, all of this is just fine and dandy with yurt. Can you say hypocrite?
12-27-2012 04:18 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
The only opinion Darla has expressed on this...
The only opinion Darla has expressed on this thread is that yurt is a creeper for constantly talking about people's personal information, and trying to obtain more info about them. But lack of...
12-27-2012 04:14 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Pretty amazing that yurt has to be schooled by...
Pretty amazing that yurt has to be schooled by grind, who is not exactly mister sensitivity, on the history of racism. It's like going to Cawacko for advice on how to treat midgets, or getting SF's...
12-27-2012 12:47 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
Anyway you were supposed to express outrage at...
Anyway you were supposed to express outrage at something yurt claims I said to him that was very bad! Yurt is going to be so upset now...
12-27-2012 12:46 PM
by Darla Replies
Views
How can something that is so annoying when Yurt...
How can something that is so annoying when Yurt does it, be sooo hot when you do it?
12-27-2012 11:49 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
I think Yurt should be warned, yet again, about...
I think Yurt should be warned, yet again, about harassing people on here for their personal info. I mean, man, it is just weird. What a creeper...
12-27-2012 11:17 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Why is yurt so interested in people's personal...
Why is yurt so interested in people's personal information??? I find him so creepy...
12-26-2012 09:54 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that...
And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that if everyone ignored ILA because he is a racist who is harassing a black member of this board with racism, that he would eventually clean up his ways,...
12-26-2012 04:25 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Damo
Is this the board you want?

What does ILA add to this board other than the kind of hateful racism that degrades all of us?

I put this up here with your name because not one con told ILA off on...
12-16-2012 04:28 PM
Thread: Onceler
by Darla Replies
Views
He's a squeak toy. Did you ever visit someone...
He's a squeak toy. Did you ever visit someone who loves dogs and lets them play with one of those toys that squeak when you squeeze them...and it works on your central nervous system until you start...
12-10-2012 01:25 PM
Thread: Under Obama, Economic Stagnation Is the New Normal
by Darla Replies
Views
It is funny that righties never mention where the...
It is funny that righties never mention where the tax rate was when Kennedy cut taxes. It always makes me laugh.

Imagine if we had rates that high today, I can already hear the shrieking. I say...
11-30-2012 07:42 AM
Thread: Topspin
by Darla Replies
Views
11-01-2012 05:35 PM
Thread: Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Citing Climate Change
by Darla Replies
Views
Yurt, it's never a good idea to miss a dosage. ...
Yurt, it's never a good idea to miss a dosage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/264127859239579648/photo/1

They took it down, but it was widely reported and screen shots were...
10-31-2012 09:28 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
And keep your whiny bullshit out of current...
And keep your whiny bullshit out of current events Yurt. If Damo has to tell you one more time I'm going to get Grind to ban you. Which he told me he would do a while ago, so keep pushing.
10-31-2012 09:25 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Yurt you ain't nothing but a troll to me. Always...
Yurt you ain't nothing but a troll to me. Always have been, always will be. Go cry to someone else.
10-31-2012 05:40 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
I don't really understand who has designated...
I don't really understand who has designated ///\\\\ a troll. I read his threads and I do not see what is "trollish' about them. To my mind, yurt is far more of a troll. His sole purpose here...
10-31-2012 02:23 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Being called a fool by a climate change denier is...
Being called a fool by a climate change denier is like being called whiny by yurt. It's hilarious.
10-29-2012 11:54 AM
by Darla Replies
Views
Forward the one I sent to you about wanting to...
Forward the one I sent to you about wanting to kill yurt with my high heel to him - that will be awesome!

That's odd...I don't count anywhere near the HUNDREDS OF POSTS you claimed were out there...

What a surprise...ANOTHER YurTard lie.

Back