Snopes: FALSE

Ah I forgot to ban the vermin. What a surprise to find them running in here, drooling with excitement at the chance to call some bitch names. Well thus served as a good example of why I ban these trolls anyway.

Snopes said that it was "false" because the Brady campaign claims it is false...

This was in the OP: "After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well...."

Note how that quote actually says what Snopes said, it just goes a bit deeper. While Snopes simply accepts what the Brady Campaign says, the OP has a different opinion on that.

While Snopes may have some form of credulity that Billy didn't (more willing to believe it based on their claim), both note that the Brady Campaign claim the ad wasn't theirs.

Oh that's nice. I was responding to what billy and 007 claimed. Mister disingenuous. Did your butthurt little baby send papa out here to cover up for him?

Snopes said that it was "false" because the Brady campaign claims it is false...

This was in the OP: "After catching a lot of well deserved flak, and having it spread as fast as certain groups could spread it, it got taken down and is currently claimed to be a hoax by the Brady group. But well...."

Note how that quote actually says what Snopes said, it just goes a bit deeper. While Snopes simply accepts what the Brady Campaign says, the OP has a different opinion on that.

While Snopes may have some form of credulity that Billy didn't (more willing to believe it based on their claim), both note that the Brady Campaign claim the ad wasn't theirs.

Lol. Claim the ad wasnt theirs? I forgot you are birther curious and a sucker for every right wing scam that comes along.

Ah I forgot to ban the vermin. What a surprise to find them running in here, drooling with excitement at the chance to call some bitch names. Well thus served as a good example of why I ban these trolls anyway.

I don't really care about the ban function that much. It's really easy for me to just ignore the usual BS that we see from the usual BS posters, and address only the smart stuff (which is, sadly, more & more rare).

But, that's just me.

Lol. Claim the ad wasnt theirs? I forgot you are birther curious and a sucker for every right wing scam that comes along.

Not really. I have no opinion as to whether the ad was theirs or not. If it was, they were smart to remove it and disclaim it, if it wasn't, they were also smart to immediately disclaim it. It is an offensive ad.

I know I could make a fake FB page with the image, but I also know that people make mistakes and sometimes people try, rather than to apologize, to simply claim that they never happened. I don't know which happened here, but the Snopes page isn't evidence that it was "false", it literally says that it is "false" because the Brady Campaign says so. That's silly to accept as evidence. If we went by that all the time we'd never be able to convict a single person of a crime and we'd believe we always got a deal on that used car.

*snort!*

And to think that "some people" can't believe a FB page can't be hacked is hilarious!

who said they don't believe a FB page can't be hacked?

perhaps you can explain to us, since you claim to be so intelligent, how the page got hacked....

Not really. I have no opinion as to whether the ad was theirs or not. If it was, they were smart to remove it and disclaim it, if it wasn't, they were also smart to immediately disclaim it. It is an offensive ad.

I know I could make a fake FB page with the image, but I also know that people make mistakes and sometimes people try, rather than to apologize, to simply claim that they never happened. I don't know which happened here, but the Snopes page isn't evidence that it was "false", it literally says that it is "false" because the Brady Campaign says so. That's silly to accept as evidence. If we went by that all the time we'd never be able to convict a single person of a crime and we'd believe we always got a deal on that used car.

No really. You are!

You're right though. If you don't take into account the right's recent history of altering videos etc. But you have a point, there's no proof at this time.

Another fine example of the YurTard not responding with insults and derision...

ANOTHER fine example of the YurTard not responding with insults and derision.

That's why I ban him from my threads. IA isn't good enough, he destroys any thread he gets on. I am not used to the feature an I forgot to do it on this one!

That's why I ban him from my threads. IA isn't good enough, he destroys any thread he gets on. I am not used to the feature an I forgot to do it on this one!

translation:

i'm afraid of yurt because he asks tough questions and calls out my bullshit

Back