Snopes: FALSE

No. The liberal just posts a link to the gun nut people who did it while they explain exactly how they hacked the website.

PWND! SUCKAH!

what link howey? i just clicked your links and NOT ONE says anything about admitting it and how they did it.

do give the link.

you're an idiot and a liar zappa. you've spent all this time bitching and moaning when you could have simply done the same search i did since you apparently can't follow my link.

pound sand you dishonest asshole. your standard was that a few posts about darla was obsession, i showed you dozens and you still won't apply the same standard to her. you are nothing but a dishonest douchebag.

you're an idiot and a liar zappa. you've spent all this time bitching and moaning when you could have simply done the same search i did since you apparently can't follow my link.

pound sand you dishonest asshole. your standard was that a few posts about darla was obsession, i showed you dozens and you still won't apply the same standard to her. you are nothing but a dishonest douchebag.

It's not my job to do your work for you.

It IS your job to provide a working link or the proof itself.

My standard isn't whats being questioned...Y-O-U set the standard when Y-O-U claimed there were "HUNDREDS OF POSTS" from Darla about you.

Prove the veracity of that statement or admit you were lying.

i gave you a link, i even went above and beyond and copied the first page for you. it is not my fault you can't get the link to work. you could easily do the same search i did, i even gave you the search terms.

14-29-24-sm.jpg

enjoy pounding it

i gave you a link, i even went above and beyond and copied the first page for you. it is not my fault you can't get the link to work. you could easily do the same search i did, i even gave you the search terms.

14-29-24-sm.jpg

enjoy pounding it

As I said...it's not my job to do your work for you.

It's simple math really...

No proof + no working link = YurTroll the LIAR!

Thanks for admitting as much...LOL!

Breaking out the sock already, huh?

Do you fantacize about Zappa while pounding it?
So avoid the facts and resort to abuse?
Next step, the empty threats!!
Come on, you know you want to make threats you cannot carry out!
Wouldn't be the first time!!

zappa's twisted and dishonest logic:

yurt posts half a dozen posts about darla = obsession

darla posts over two dozen posts about yurt and that does not equal obsession

what a fruitcake

Breaking out the sock already, huh?

Do you fantacize about Zappa while pounding it?

proof you're a pervert faggot...only a perverted faggot would think of masturbation when someone mentions pounding sand, but it makes sense given all the fudge you pound

attacks on families, that's classy!

Typical liberals!!
How you gonna kill his kids?

And if anybody should know classy...it would be the poster who got banned for implying that another poster was a pedophile.

Also note that the YurTroll took the time to thank the sicko.

zappa's twisted and dishonest logic:

yurt posts half a dozen posts about darla = obsession

darla posts over two dozen posts about yurt and that does not equal obsession

what a fruitcake

Zappa's twisted logic...

The YurTroll makes an obviously false statement and then refuses to back it up = The YurTroll is a LIAR!

Yup...seems pretty twisted to me.
[/sarcasm]

Back