So now the democrats blame Republicans for the open & breached southern wall

You mean it contained everything DEMOCRATS wanted and NOTHING that those who seek a secure border wanted.

It was a massive clusterfuck. It was intended to make the Republicans party to the destruction the Biden Cartel has visited on America. But for ONCE the Republicans were smart enough not to try and kick the football like Charlie Brown.

You are misinformed. The bill was almost identical to the 2023 bill. If Republicans thought it was so bad whey did they all vote to pass it?

Yea Votes: 210 Republican; 5 Democratic

No Votes: 199 Democrats; 0 Republicans

As I said, faded with the flip phone,
RU Sure? WRU2 say ACRNMS R D6? UR /CLU. UJ /NO ACRNMS.
and I’d ask for proof on your Union claim but I know that it fruitless, validating what you bloviate ain’t in your wheelhouse
Ask UR UNN.
Say good night there whoever you are, you ain’t got nothing to offer, and personal attacks are meaningless on an anonymous forum
He's RT. UR LST.

Last edited:
You cannot clear a paradox by blaming it on someone else, Sock.

YOUR paradox is YOUR problem.

No. The non-existent paradox is your problem because you're the one claiming it exists when it doesn't.

One group started.

Another group avoiding fixing it.

They are different groups.

No paradox.

Epic fail.

What kind of fallacy is it when you try to speak for everyone?
Omniscience fallacy. One of your favorites.
You know, the fallacy that you pull out whenever is convenient for you but are ignoring now:laugh:
I am not speaking for anyone else but me, Sock. Inversion fallacy.
You seriously must have no shame.
I have no need of shame.
By the way, I definitely do not think that Biden is orchestrating these legal problems.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
I think there are a lot of people who are driven insane by their hatred for / fear of Trump and/or are trying to make a name for themselves by going after him.
Like you.
In other words, yet another epic fail on your part.
You can't blame YOUR problem on me, Sock.

There is NOTHING that everyone knows. In fact I'd bet my life savings that a majority of Dems don't "know" what he claimed.

Word stuffing. He isn't saying everyone, Sock. He is describing events in the news and known relationships between the parties involved from past behavior.

Word stuffing. He isn't saying everyone, Sock. He is describing events in the news and known relationships between the parties involved from past behavior.

He literally said "Everyone". :laugh: :laugh:

Again....no shame. Blatant dishonesty.

I find myself regularly embarrassed FOR you.

What is obvious is how the GOP refuses to pass any border legislation before the election because they think it will hurt Biden.

You are an idiotic farce, with no morality and no soul. If the Senate bill actually stopped illegal immigrations, ... you would be SCREAMING RACISM! RACISM! RACISM!

This is how we KNOW 100% that the democrats are LIARS.

Last edited:
Back