So... The new mod... Yes or no?

To Limit New Threads Or Not To Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While active users can benefit a forum, some users seem dissatisfied that one person was posting most of the new threads. So, I set this up to test to see if this would be something most users would like to see. Personally I don't like to limit people this way, but I'm not the only one using the board.

Who starts even 10 new threads a day apart from Desh and trolls?

Well I can't support it. I feel bad because I understand BM is annoying and I know he is driving Mott crazy, but in my view too many want this to reign in Desh. And I agree with what Dantes said so well yesterday on the merge poll thread about this stuff. I can't say it as well, but anyone can look it up. So, no.

You really should calm down, you've already had one heart attack. There is so much anger there, it's not good for you.

1. I have congestive heart failure but am responding well to treatment and being loved by a very special lady (something you will never experience).
2. I am not angry, I am having fun, idiot.
3. You troll more than Legion you fucking idiot. Almost every post you make is trolling. You are like English Yurt. Only dumber and perverted.

1. I have congestive heart failure but am responding well to treatment and being loved by a very special lady (something you will never experience).
2. I am not angry, I am having fun, idiot.
3. You troll more than Legion you fucking idiot. Almost every post you make is trolling. You are like English Yurt. Only dumber and perverted.

Yes because I respond to cunts like you, but that is going to change.

So you are a fattie. :rofl2:

Where did he say that?

You have some sickness that causes you to be obsessed with other people's bodies and weight. I always thought it was such a damned shame you're married - you and iceslut? Perfect Pair and made in hell. It's a shame because you could have poisoned each other, instead of others. Keep her number, you never know.

Back