So... The new mod... Yes or no?

To Limit New Threads Or Not To Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Never tried to hide it", hilarious. When I referred to you as "DY" you didn't admit it, you immediately defaulted to a predictable vulgar male insult involving KY jelly and peanut butter.

And there's a big difference between changing your name and creating a new account. One is changing your name out in the open, the other is trying to sneak in under the radar.

wow you guys talk about raping each other.

I missed those threads

Link me up

Must be in private chats desh!

LOL

Full disclosure - I've seen USF following men around telling them to "suck harder" and various other things that constitute same-sex sexual harassment. Which...raises some questions, but you know, to me, harassment is harassment.

Of course women are the main, overwhelmingly main, target here.

Dy's such a pussy he was afraid to come back under his old name so he crawled back in disguise like a cockroach. LOL Now that, is funny.

OMG so "Right" is just the Dumb Monkee hiding behind a shitty troll account?

It makes perfect sense, probably the only way that pathetic skidmark could even HOPE to gain some legitimacy.

And there's a big difference between changing your name and creating a new account. One is changing your name out in the open, the other is trying to sneak in under the radar.

Exactly. We all knew he wasn't permanently banned. Did he really think he could hide his posting style under a new name? Not here, baby!

yeah girlies are not supposed to use those words huh taintlapper

Didn't say anything about what women should or should not do. I said that you, a person on the left, is every bit as vulgar as ILA. You and him are equally repulsive.

Him being a man and you a woman is irrelevant. You are both vulgar pieces of shit.

The lefties...

Damo has now entered the "very far right zone"

So far, only "lefties" have complained about this, Rana. So yeah, the lefties. People who use "righties" regularly to describe others should not be suddenly surprised when "lefties" is used to describe them.

Must be in private chats desh!

LOL

Full disclosure - I've seen USF following men around telling them to "suck harder" and various other things that constitute same-sex sexual harassment. Which...raises some questions, but you know, to me, harassment is harassment.

Of course women are the main, overwhelmingly main, target here.

Exactly. We all knew he wasn't permanently banned. Did he really think he could hide his posting style under a new name? Not here, baby!

:rolleyes: You cannot be serious.

So far, only "lefties" have complained about this, Rana. So yeah, the lefties. People who use "righties" regularly to describe others should not be suddenly surprised when "lefties" is used to describe them.

I just thought you were different, but you become more like your fellow "righties" as time goes by.

Didn't say anything about what women should or should not do. I said that you, a person on the left, is every bit as vulgar as ILA. You and him are equally repulsive.

Him being a man and you a woman is irrelevant. You are both vulgar pieces of shit.

ILA is going to be looking to kill you when he reads this! He is going to be sooo fuming. I hope you know how to physically defend yourself? If not, I do, don't worry.

I just thought you were different, but you become more like your fellow "righties" as time goes by.

Damo's changed over the years. He has become hard, brittle, and bitter. It happens to some people as they age. Just imagine what time will do to Grind and Billy, both of whom are already hard, brittle, and bitter!

Damo's changed over the years. He has become hard, brittle, and bitter. It happens to some people as they age. Just imagine what time will do to Grind and Billy, both of whom are already hard, brittle, and bitter!

I've actually mellowed quite a bit. I used to be far more vehemently Conservative Libertarian. Posts like this are made by people who think I'll change my immediate activity based on how I want others to think of me. The problem with that is, I have to really believe that somebody cares that I called some people "lefties"... I think that is absurd.

I use both "righties" and "lefties" to describe people here because it is current board lexicon. It's as simple as that. It isn't an insult, it is simply descriptive and current usage on the board.

Back