Solving Human Problems through transforming Human Attitudes

considering i've been beating your ass all over this board for about three days straight.

strange how you are the only person that sees you winning any arguments, eh?

Oh no. there are others. Anyway, the majority can be wrong, and often is, especially on this board.

Like a cock who claws together a tiny pile of dust, climbs on top and declares himself King of the Hill..... lol

You're a sad man.... Get on with arguing the points, rather than imagining yourself the Great Debator....

I've made all my points. You're just trying to say that nihilists are uncharacterizable, and therefore, unassailable. Such a typical nihilist argument. You prove my every argument true the more you yammer on.

You're just trying to say that nihilists are uncharacterizable, and therefore, unassailable. Such a typical nihilist argument.

When has anyone ever claimed that nihilists are uncharacterisable or unassailable.

Do you know what a strawman argument is?

Oh no. there are others. Anyway, the majority can be wrong, and often is, especially on this board.

Hmm Actually you must be thinking of politics.com And Fullpolitics.com of the past there AHZ ;)

This board is currently more correct than incorrect but thankfully less "right " :D

Hmm Actually you must be thinking of politics.com And Fullpolitics.com of the past there AHZ ;)

This board is currently more correct than incorrect but thankfully less "right " :D

I see mostly idiots, who word mangle when they're wrong. It's really sad. you guys are pathetic.

Back