Soros -Palin connection!

I wish I was an old woman who recently got divorced and whose husband has moved on in a big way!

Are you bringing personal information on this board Froggy, or are you talking about you and your husband?

You are an old woman, in case you haven't looked in the mirror lately. Helen Thomas !

Loyal wishes her breath didn't stink like her ass! but alas, she is out of luck! and worse, her breath smells better than her face looks, but she will deny it and use Jamie Lee as her avatar! isn't that sweet!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, loyal calls Trigger and realizes, that horses ass is better lookin than me! Grosch! Isn't that a damn shame! Yippeee!

Loyal wishes her breath didn't stink like her ass! but alas, she is out of luck! and worse, her breath smells better than her face looks, but she will deny it and use Jamie Lee as her avatar! isn't that sweet!

So says Helen Thomas's twin lick-a-like

Froggy. You're obviously drunk. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Back away from the booze.

No way, this is fun acting like you! Let's see how far I can go! Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!

Back