Soros -Palin connection!

Oh, I love the control, I pull the string and you all can't wait to dance! ahahahahaha!

I have to go now! I have a life and a great one, how about all you two or three time losers!???????? ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

ID, I can give you the guy on ebay who sells me my beautiful pearls, if you like!

Frog-your life is jpp, facebook, ebay and your archive searches.

I already have really nice pearls-I don't need your cheap ebay shit..besides I am sure your husbands wallet has enough damage from your spendthrifty ways....he's the real loser there :(

Projecting dear? At least we have each other to slobber on, there are some of you who can't make that claim!

Yeah Frog. We are all jealous of your loving intimate relationship. No really we are. I just told my man all about you and he's too is laughing his ass off!

Nighty nite. Two excedrin before sleep and you shouldn't be too hung tomorrow, Grams!

Oh, no hon! I have seen pictures and I am far more beautiful! And not a three or two time loser! I am feeling pretty superior right now!

You were a loser, from the get go.
Nothing more then a little run-a-way that finally had to hook up with a father figure; because you were such a disappointment to your own parents.

Did you ever get that "pass around pack" tattoo covered up, from your time on the streets?

Roll on the floor laughing all you wish, I am sure you have that maneuver down pat!
and I also know I have never been told I have sand in my vagina!

For someone to tell you that, it would mean they would have to get close to it first and we know that's not going to be happening any time soon.

My voice is really sexy, I have been told I should do radio, now yours is probably gravelly from all that shit you swallow! love ya!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm rubber. YOUR glue! Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!

:rofl:

The real frog from the aol days...jpp got a glimpse~

She just wanted to see how far she could go and not get banned; because if she was really feeling "naughty" she would have done everyone a favor and fell on her sword.

But then; we shouldn't judge to quickly, because it was the alcohol speaking.

She just wanted to see how far she could go and not get banned; because if she was really feeling "naughty" she would have done everyone a favor and fell on her sword.

But then; we shouldn't judge too quickly, because it was the alcohol speaking.

Her, darla, chris and zap were itching to post my personal stuff. Frog got some liquid courage tomight in her typical idiotic fashion made an ass of herself in the effort.

Her, darla, chris and zap were itching to post my personal stuff. Frog got some liquid courage tomight in her typical idiotic fashion made an ass of herself in the effort.

Don't worry.
She'll come back on and say how it was all the fault of one of us.

She constantly is saying how much her family loves her and I'm not sure if she's trying to convince everyone else, or herself.
I think what she's referring to, most people would label as "tolerate".

Don't worry.
She'll come back on and say how it was all the fault of one of us.

She constantly is saying how much her family loves her and I'm not sure if she's trying to convince everyone else, or herself.
I think what she's referring to, most people would label as "tolerate".

LOL- well Loyal and I were cracking up cuz here you were minding your own fricking business and the next thing ya know she's yammering on about you licking hairy balls :rofl:

LOL- well Loyal and I were cracking up cuz here you were minding your own fricking business and the next thing ya know she's yammering on about you licking hairy balls :rofl:

Free better invest in a cast iron cup. Piranha-Rana is on a roll. She wants a bite!

Last edited:
Back