Southerners fatness ruining the country

You better look up the federal dollar ratios my friend.

You might want to take a look at cost of living. This is yet another time that by not accounting for it when setting mandatory government wages on projects (ie road construction) that you end up with a mess.

If the average wage is higher in the northeast due to higher cost of living, then without a cost of living adjustment to federal wages, you are paying higher "dollars" in taxes. If the Federal government then allots "x" dollars per mile of highway reconstruction regardless of what state said construction is taking place in then you will naturally have an imbalance in tax input vs. output per state. It will favor the states where cost of living is lower and do a disservice to the states with higher costs of living.

and federal dollar ratios have nothing to do with whether or not their are fat fucks in the northeast or upper midwest.

you live in the south Mr GED
Wait I bet your one of the fat ones, we know your one of the uneducated. Thanks for dragging us down ya caveman

you live in the south Mr GED
Wait I bet your one of the fat ones, we know your one of the uneducated. Thanks for dragging us down ya caveman

Wrongo oh self proclaimed finiancial whiz. KY had both a northern state and a southern state capitol during the war.
and on many maps we are not listed in southern or midwestern states....

Yeah, you and your trailor park buddies sit around arguing which of you is a yankee and which a reb. I can see it now. LOFL

SF the south sucks. Get over it man. You live in Colorado why do you give a crap? Chill.

Personally I think we should just cut you ALL off at the Mississippi and split the country that way. Then the old North and South can duke it out again while we sit back and laugh.

:rolleyes:

what's funny is they aren't saying the Northeast is healthy. They have plenty fat slobs but they giggle their fat bellies saying you have .5% more than we do. LOFL

SF your self-reports get shorter and broader every day! :p

A week or so ago there was a map published of the US showing a state-by-state comparison of average overweight percentages. The map changed over three decades, I think. It was pretty startling to look at how obesity spread.

I couldn't find it today. Here's a map you've probably all seen already, but it's current.

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/08/06/fattest-states-2007/?gclid=CJrR9bzupY4CFQMYFQod1F69YQ

One article from the UK suggested that our lifestyle is the main culprit; I think that there are many contributors. Some are obvious and others might be surprising. The map tells its tale.

yeah, cause there aren't any fat f's in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey etc....

SF, I'm getting the vibe that you're drifting out of your I'm not a republican/I don't support Bush/I hate southern theocrats/I might vote Democratic gig there. :cof1:

well, as I get broader gravity pulls me down. Gravity sucks. But that fried chicken served up with a triple helping of chilli cheese fries I had for lunch was goooooooooooooooooood.

A week or so ago there was a map published of the US showing a state-by-state comparison of average overweight percentages. The map changed over three decades, I think. It was pretty startling to look at how obesity spread.

I couldn't find it today. Here's a map you've probably all seen already, but it's current.

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/08/06/fattest-states-2007/?gclid=CJrR9bzupY4CFQMYFQod1F69YQ

One article from the UK suggested that our lifestyle is the main culprit; I think that there are many contributors. Some are obvious and others might be surprising. The map tells its tale.

Bottom line, all you need to take from that is COLORADO RULES!!! you are all fat bastards compared to the rest of my state.

Back