Southerners fatness ruining the country

Bottom line, all you need to take from that is COLORADO RULES!!! you are all fat bastards compared to the rest of my state.
SF ruins the averages for us... He's just the skinniest person alive, the rest of us are fat asses, but it makes the CO average all small and stuff.

Bottom line, all you need to take from that is COLORADO RULES!!! you are all fat bastards compared to the rest of my state.

If you and your buds can just keep denying the human impacts on global warming for one more decade (good job, you've denied it for two decades now!), then ultimately the climatic changes will preclude colorado from having sufficient snowpack runoff, and you'll all die of thirst, or have to move.

Well done!

Yeah this is the problem with the south. They can’t pay their own f’ing way now. And when we get universal health care, we’re going to be paying even more for these fat f’s. It’s time to cut them loose. They’re drains on the rest of us.
Why not just make universal healthcare for New York State instead of pushing for it at the national level?

People in LA laugh at the heart attack rates (sadly)
they will take their shrimp Poo Boy's and Gumbo and eutufee to the grave early
have your rice cakes and choke on them.
I have no doubt in my mind that Duhla is at least a size 8 heffer.
We do have more fat asses and uneducated people.
We also have way more hot woman than the North East though Rob can not vouge for that.
Size 8 heffer? The AVERAGE women in the US is a size 12 so size 8 is not even chunky. Size 2's and size 0's have eatting disorders, most of them anyway. I know there are some size 2's that are naturally that size. But most women under size 4 are ill. They have self image problems that cause them to work out too much, purposely avoid eatting three meals a day or worse still throw up after they eat. It is not normal to be a size two as an adult woman. It is a sickness that women have bought into sold to them by the fashion industry. You may like your women to look like 14 year old boys but it is not normal and if Darla is a size 8 then she probably has an optimum BMI.

Yeah this is the problem with the south. They can’t pay their own f’ing way now. And when we get universal health care, we’re going to be paying even more for these fat f’s. It’s time to cut them loose. They’re drains on the rest of us.

Fried chicken and fast food, Darla. It's the official culinary dish of the south.

I'm not fat but I'm not a southerner.

Size 8 heffer? The AVERAGE women in the US is a size 12 so size 8 is not even chunky. Size 2's and size 0's have eatting disorders, most of them anyway. I know there are some size 2's that are naturally that size. But most women under size 4 are ill. They have self image problems that cause them to work out too much, purposely avoid eatting three meals a day or worse still throw up after they eat. It is not normal to be a size two as an adult woman. It is a sickness that women have bought into sold to them by the fashion industry. You may like your women to look like 14 year old boys but it is not normal and if Darla is a size 8 then she probably has an optimum BMI.

Hey thanks...I don't pay any attention to Topper though. He is always going on about his boney assed taste in women. I think he likes boys! ;)

Well, I honestly never paid attention to those women's sizes. I wouldn't know a size 6 from a size 10.

I had to scratch my head, when those cable knuckleheads were making fun of brittany spears body fat. She looked fine to me.

Seriously size 12 is a heffer unless she's 6'5
that's the whole point the average woman if fat and out of shape
size 8 is seriously up there unless tall too.
True hurts but men are out their looking for the size 6 and unders

Oh well it's true I'm not a size 6 or under. So you are right about that.

I have no clue what a size 6 or a size 8 is.

That's the last thing I worry about, in terms of women.

South –
More Mexican, bbq, and fast food crap.. massive portions.. deep fried cheap.

North – expensive smaller portions not much bbq and Mexican food.

Back