Starting a Sovereign Nation?

Buehre

Verified User
Greetings, As odd as it does sound. I have assembled a team across the world from Australia to Canada and we have laid out a plan to start a legitimate nation. I can explain more if any of you want to join but I am looking for others with great knowledge of international politics that are of any political affiliation. I can tell you now that we have a plot of land picked out, a permanent population above 40,000, a government form picked, and a way to communicate with other nations, all requirements of statehood. If you want to join us, please send us an E-Mail that states your age, political affiliation, convictions for wanting to join, and your qualifications. We do not show bias in the selection process and vote democratically on who gets in.
If interested, please Private Message me or send an E-Mail to buehrepm at gmail.com

Greetings, As odd as it does sound. I have assembled a team across the world from Australia to Canada and we have laid out a plan to start a legitimate nation. I can explain more if any of you want to join but I am looking for others with great knowledge of international politics that are of any political affiliation. I can tell you now that we have a plot of land picked out, a permanent population above 40,000, a government form picked, and a way to communicate with other nations, all requirements of statehood. If you want to join us, please send us an E-Mail that states your age, political affiliation, convictions for wanting to join, and your qualifications. We do not show bias in the selection process and vote democratically on who gets in.
If interested, please Private Message me or send an E-Mail to buehrepm at gmail.com

Can I be the leader of the security forces and have immunity from prosecution? :chesh:

That's not sarcasm.
I meant it.
I really want to be head of the security forces with immunity from presecution.
I can guarantee a very low crime rate.
PM me, your convictions for wanting to joing, qualifications, Age, and political affiliation. We will review your application and I will warn you that you may share the role you ask for if you make it.

If you come on recruiting for building a nation, you can pretty much expect sarcasm.

I doubt very seriously if any nation is willing to allow a group to withdraw from them and take 40,000 tax paying citizens with them, to say nothing of removing a large segment of decent land from their nation. Most countries tend to get a little defensive at that sort of attempted coup. They tend to be willing to send in their military to stop such nonsense.

But, for the sake of argument, what sort of gov't did you plan to install?

That's not sarcasm.
I meant it.
I really want to be head of the security forces with immunity from presecution.
I can guarantee a very low crime rate.

I admit, mine was sarcasm. Pretty sure a tiara would give me a headache after awhile.

But you know the hat the pope wears? hmmmmm......

Well, we originally intended to have a Constitutional Monarchy, similar to the United Kingdom. But then we had a Libertarian join our project and we finally agreed to a City-State government with a powerless royal family and weak federal government.

Yes, you do bring up a valid point when it comes to nations being defensive. We are still planning an entirely peaceful process and we know how.

The royal family would be similar to the United Kingdom's and would be largely ceremonial with minimal power.

PM me, your convictions for wanting to joing, qualifications, Age, and political affiliation. We will review your application and I will warn you that you may share the role you ask for if you make it.

I have some questions first:
1 - How large of a budget will I have (my salary, pay for agents officers, etc?
2 - If my co-person disappears, will I be looked at unfavorably?

I may have more questions, depending on your replies.

HEY!!! so I can wear my tiara!! how can I wear it if there isn't a royal family?

more seriously - it doesn't hurt to have ceremonial figures to rally around in times of trouble... and I imagine Buehre's compatriots will limit their spending.

We are still planning an entirely peaceful process and we know how.

You know how to have a country surrender a segment of their land and 40,000 tax paying citizens in a peaceful manner? How is that to be accomplished?

Who will be the "royal family"?

And what do the 40,000 people think of your plan?

HEY!!! so I can wear my tiara!! how can I wear it if there isn't a royal family?

more seriously - it doesn't hurt to have ceremonial figures to rally around in times of trouble... and I imagine Buehre's compatriots will limit their spending.

Who determines who the royalty will be? Is it Buehre and his family that gets to play King & Queen?

Back