Starving In Ohio - No Meat To Eat

that they cannot afford meat.

...which, judging by the photo, is in their best interest.

I hate hearing people complain about not having transportation to find/keep a job. It's an excuse to be lazy and bum off the system. If they actually wanted to work, they'd put those nifty legs to use, or take a bus for chrissake.

I guarantee there are job openings within a one-mile radius of their housing.

Nunez, 40, has never worked and has no high school degree. She says a car accident 17 years ago left her depressed and disabled, incapable of getting a job.

Horseshit.

Hey there from Fostoria......looks like they immigrated from michigan to me. I mean give us a Buckeye's a break. Do you know what it's like being next to a backwater like michigan? Hell it's almost like being next to Alabama!!

Just ask those fine folks from Georgia what it's like putting up with the flood of inbred genetic defectives from bama!!! Then you'll know what if feels like to share a border with michigan!!!!

The sheer amount of carbs it would take to get that large would necessitate passing up better food to add to the carb cache.

It's cheaper to eat poorly - McDonalds, etc - than it is to cook for yourself. There's no surprise why poor people are often so over weight. They have a terrible diet. They're not starving. They eat poorly.

Poor people should become vegetarians then?

Give me a break. You surely understand that eggs, fish, protein of different forms can be added, hopefully on sale. It seems these ladies could go several months with water, to only better their lifespan?

Give me a break. You surely understand that eggs, fish, protein of different forms can be added, hopefully on sale. It seems these ladies could go several months with water, to only better their lifespan?

Other than eggs, you're still talking about telling our poor people to be vegetarians or find meat on sale (when the story is about how expensive meat is).

R.e.t.a.r.d.e.d.

Regarding the suggestion that the daughter have a baby to get more aid... Ummm, who would tap THAT?!?!?!?!?!? :barf:

Watermark, you up to the job?

Other than eggs, you're still talking about telling our poor people to be vegetarians or find meat on sale (when the story is about how expensive meat is).

R.e.t.a.r.d.e.d.
In order to get that large they are passing up meat for quantity of scale.

Back