STDs rife among US teenage girls

It's just ironic that America has this ridiculous layout where the kids that could get condoms most easily themselves have them given out in schools and the ones that can't live in buttfuck Texas where mentioning sex is punishable by expulsion (exxageration).

Nobody on this thread is promoting the "victorian fairy tale" you speak so poetically against.

In other words, yeah, we all agree on that one. Now let's get back to the discussion on this thread.

How about this .. you speak for you and I can do a real fine job of speaking for me.

If you notice, my comment was not directed to anyone on this thread, which is why I didn't reply to another post.

My comment spoke to a prevailing view within American society and to the hypocritical prudish nature of Americans about sex .. thus, from my perspective, quite germaine to the discusssion in this thread.

Please stop that .. whatever it is.

I live in a highly populated area with walmarts, targets and HEB's galore (kroger went out of business lol). Sure we have self checkouts at all of them, but what teenager is going to go request a store employee to unlock the glass cabinet where the condoms are stored? Schools here do NOT make them available either. Sure, protection, as well as abstinence, is taught in the classroom but nothing to aid these kids in getting supplies they need.

I live in a highly populated area with walmarts, targets and HEB's galore (kroger went out of business lol). Sure we have self checkouts at all of them, but what teenager is going to go request a store employee to unlock the glass cabinet where the condoms are stored? Schools here do NOT make them available either. Sure, protection, as well as abstinence, is taught in the classroom but nothing to aid these kids in getting supplies they need.

Access to affordable, low cost, no cost healthcare works best.

It's just ironic that America has this ridiculous layout where the kids that could get condoms most easily themselves have them given out in schools and the ones that can't live in buttfuck Texas where mentioning sex is punishable by expulsion (exxageration).

LOL you may not be exaggerating by much. We have kids here expelled for making out in school. And distributing condoms?? Omg that would be like opening the doorway to hell and saying come on in...

Kroger's works under many different names. Like here it is called King Sooper's. Same company.

LOL you may not be exaggerating by much. We have kids here expelled for making out in school. And distributing condoms?? Omg that would be like opening the doorway to hell and saying come on in...

I can understand not wanting kids making out all over your school, but expulsion? Is that really the answer?

Tell me your joking. :(

Huh? Glass cabinet? Where and why are they stored in a glass cabinet?

Kroger's works under many different names. Like here it is called King Sooper's. Same company.

Oh they used to be huge here, but cmon I live in Texas. Everything has to be bigger and better and supersized. Even those flagship krogers couldnt cut it against the supers....Though I believe Houston and Dallas may have a few left.

I think we'd hear about that. Likely suspension.

I don't know if they do that here. Most kids who make out don't do it on the school ground.

There was one girl who was caught having sex at school, and she was permanently banned from ever going back. The guy was only expelled for the year. That's all I ever heard of getting expelled, but I didn't really listen to gossip much.

Apparently you are being dishonest and pretending that ridicule is the same thing as teaching.

Yes, I'm being dishonest. Meanwhile, you assert that one speaker symposium sponsored by the Conference on World Affairs, not as part of the sexual education curriculum wherein abstinence was supposedly "ridiculed" and the teachers involved were verbally reprimanded and in response to which the district superintendent stated that some of the content of the program was in direct contradiction with district health and conduct standards, constitutes the entirety of the Boulder School District sexual education curriculum.

Gotcha.

Condoms are often stolen in places where you are supposed to be ashamed about their purchase. Stores will move them behind the counter in order to keep their inventory.

I wonder if that is the reason. I have never seen glass cabinets used for something that cheap. I would be rather ashamed (and would imagine most people anywhere would be) to buy lice protection, hemorrhoid cream, yeast infection stuff (well, if I were a female), all the garbage that is supposed to increase your libido, erectile function or size, and most of that stuff is not behind a counter. Most of it is more costly as well.

Huh? Glass cabinet? Where and why are they stored in a glass cabinet?

Yup condoms, pregnancy tests and lube all locked up. Can't you just see a 16 year old kid asking manager, "Sir, would you mind unlocking the cabinet for me? I'd like the ribbed for her pleasure."

Back