Steven Hawking vs. Ludwig Wittgenstein

Science is not a magazine, dude. False authority fallacy.

The author, Gordon Kane, director of the Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan is a highly reputable source for information on quantum virtual particles.

Obscure rightwing message board poster Into the Night is not a reputable source of expertise on virtual particles.

What's interesting is that DMT and other stuff can be a natural product of the body.

Sometimes it hits me while I have a good sleep. I see a bright light twice. After the first one, I just fly away. It was real to me.

The author, Gordon Kane, director of the Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan is a highly reputable source for information on quantum virtual particles.
Gordon Kane does not define science nor quantum mechanics either, neither does the University of Michigan. False authority fallacy.
Obscure rightwing message board poster Into the Night is not a reputable source of expertise on virtual particles.
You don't even understand Gordon Kane. These are models. They are mathematically based. Nothing else.

DMT must be good stuff.
wouldn't know, never used it. I like thinking with my brain rather than reciting what everyone socially minds that doesn't keep up with the kinetics of biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestries so far being everyone alive now, no exception due to context over content belief systems governing tomorrrow life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now.

Word salad. It's rare to see a random string of buzzwords like this.

vocabulary is designed to have parable interpretations with same words in the vocabulary, right could mean opposite of left, correct, character privileges genders do not get in real time, just social practices creating theaters of doubt under the umbrella of saving humanity's collective souls.

wouldn't know, never used it. I like thinking with my brain rather than reciting what everyone socially minds that doesn't keep up with the kinetics of biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestries so far being everyone alive now, no exception due to context over content belief systems governing tomorrrow life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now.

vocabulary is designed to have parable interpretations with same words in the vocabulary, right could mean opposite of left, correct, character privileges genders do not get in real time, just social practices creating theaters of doubt under the umbrella of saving humanity's collective souls.

Yeah your brain produces more amount of chemicals (DMT) that lets you see further.

Yeah your brain produces more amount of chemicals (DMT) that lets you see further.

every individual brain is the body's original fertilized cell at conception of each replacement ever added to its species making it unique among all others ever added since inception of the species into this atmosphere and those still reproducing are the population of each species, subcategory as intellectually converted to language arts only discussing things per isolated talking point insulating all other simultaneously things took place during the event context is centered upon as everyone minds their grammar during debate they gave up following current events reliving the past forward now as biologically speaking ancestrally, reproductions only mutually evolve now as individually behavior as history became current events with now being last generations tomorrow's children next generation one lifetime at a time into total sum co-existing now.

My post is kinetically geographically and geometrically accurate even though nobody can verify it statistically as currently present. Take a year to tabulate the population by "scientific algorithms that don't count actual replacements with a + or _ 3% accuracy probability says experts at diverting real into realities.

Last edited:
Gordon Kane does not define science nor quantum mechanics either, neither does the University of Michigan. False authority fallacy.

You don't even understand Gordon Kane. These are models. They are mathematically based. Nothing else.

This is getting to be a trend.

How many message board dupes are constantly begging me to stop citing highly reputable sources and PhD level subject matter experts, and expect me to take their word for it instead?

How many message board dupes are constantly begging me to stop citing highly reputable sources and PhD level subject matter experts, and expect me to take their word for it instead?

Yep. ITN and Gfm expect us to listen to them instead of the experts.

Word salad. Try English. It works much better.

Science isn't 'sources'. Neither is quantum mechanics.

Science isn't 'sources'. Neither is quantum mechanics.

Accepted practice in science, in scholarship, in any kind of intellectually honest debate is to support arguments, theses, research with the work and findings of subject matter experts.

Nobody here has a PhD in physics, and we have to call upon reputable expertise to support our claims to the truth.

In the past three days I have had dupes complain to me that Encyclopedia Britannica and a preeminent theoretical physicist at University of Michigan are wrong, and that in lieu of expertise instead I should accept the rube's opinion and assertion.

Amazing how you have nothing to use against what I say describing the kinetic outcome of biological results being eternally separated now in plain sight except telling everyone I didn't say anything relative to reality, just related to life in real time denied historically so far in every cultivated exercise in believing life is too complicated for DNA to compound naturally here with the system of universal perpetual balancing from now on which is thermal dynamics without time line scenarios debating pros and cons arguing what if we against what about they, them, those people..

Accepted practice in science, in scholarship, in any kind of intellectually honest debate is to support arguments, theses, research with the work and findings of subject matter experts.

Nobody here has a PhD in physics, and we have to call upon reputable expertise to support our claims to the truth.

In the past three days I have had dupes complain to me that Encyclopedia Britannica and a preeminent theoretical physicist at University of Michigan are wrong, and that in lieu of expertise instead I should accept the rube's opinion and assertion.

Science isn't a 'practice', 'method' or 'procedure'. There are no voting blocs in science. There is no one to dictate what is an 'accepted practice'.
Science isn't experts.
Science isn't a debate.
Science isn't a degree, license, certification, PhD, or award.
Science isn't an encyclopedia, book, Holy Link, pamphlet, or paper.
Science isn't a physicist. Science isn't a university.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories. That's it. That's all.
Quantum mechanics is a branch of science that uses mathematical models and probability math. The theories still must be falsifiable.

Science isn't even people at all.

It is just a set of falsifiable theories. That's it. That's all. No more. No less.

Amazing how you have nothing to use against what I say describing the kinetic outcome of biological results being eternally separated now in plain sight except telling everyone I didn't say anything relative to reality, just related to life in real time denied historically so far in every cultivated exercise in believing life is too complicated for DNA to compound naturally here with the system of universal perpetual balancing from now on which is thermal dynamics without time line scenarios debating pros and cons arguing what if we against what about they, them, those people..

Back