Stoicism vs. Materialism

8h8d02.gif

^^^^Thinks his friend can read orangutan minds. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think it's hilarious that you think Cypress can read an orangutan's mind.

you guys wouldn't last 2 minutes in a real philosophy class or any sort of socratic method discussion. LOL.
^^^
Perry going bonkers. Another manic high?
8h8d02.gif

I think it's hilarious that you think Cypress can read an orangutan's mind.

you guys wouldn't last 2 minutes in a real philosophy class or any sort of socratic method discussion. LOL.
You believe Cypress knows the thoughts of orangutans without evidence. What more do I need?
^^^^Thinks his friend can read orangutan minds. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hey, Doc, do you think Cypress can read YOUR mind, too?
You're a little more excited than usual, Perry. Anything going on over there?

You're a little more excited than usual, Perry. Anything going on over there?

Maybe it was just the immediate attack by you on my perfectly legitimate question.

A question I note none of you have attempted to answer, preferring to simply attack me personally.

So I am left to assume that you all think you (or at least Cypress) can read orangutan minds.

No, Perry. OTOH, you're free to believe orangutans can do calculus. :thup:

8h88jg.gif

This thread was on a pretty good trajectory of posters writing down their ideas, until it got waylaid by a proposal that orangutans are solving calculus problems.

This thread was on a pretty good trajectory of posters writing down their ideas, until it got waylaid by a proposal that orangutans are solving calculus problems.

I never said that, but you lie so easily.

I merely asked how you knew they were INCAPABLE.

I wish you were smarter. You really have never been challenged on any of your ideas.

How do you know they are INCAPABLE?

Perry is predictably disruptive.

You have never been in a philosophy class, have you? What I did is 100% normal in a philosophy class. No ASSUMPTION is left undissected. Cypress thinks he knows the content of another mind in an animal that we have no way to communicate with.

And you are OK with that as an assumption, apparently.

Or you will get around to answering the question: how do you know that orangutans are incapable of calculus?

You have never been in a philosophy class, have you? What I did is 100% normal in a philosophy class. No ASSUMPTION is left undissected. Cypress thinks he knows the content of another mind in an animal that we have no way to communicate with.

And you are OK with that as an assumption, apparently.

Or you will get around to answering the question: how do you know that orangutans are incapable of calculus?

What philosophy class did you take, asshole?

What philosophy class did you take, asshole?

Intro philosophy
Logic

(That's all I had time for in undergrad, assmunch)

I'm genuinely curious about the philosophy classes YOU took if you are like Cypress and never had anyone question one of your assumptions. That was like bread and butter in philosophy class. The prof NEVER let anyone make ex cathedra claims without being able to support it.

Intro philosophy
Logic

(That's all I had time for in undergrad, assmunch)

I'm genuinely curious about the philosophy classes YOU took if you are like Cypress and never had anyone question one of your assumptions. That was like bread and butter in philosophy class. The prof NEVER let anyone make ex cathedra claims without being able to support it.

You are lying. You never took a philosophy class.

Why do you say that? So far I'm the only person on this thread who appears to have. LOL.

(BTW it is hardly bragging or even an "achievement" to take an intro philosophy class....seriously you and Cypress need to get some real education under your belts)

Why do you say that? So far I'm the only person on this thread who appears to have. LOL.

(BTW it is hardly bragging or even an "achievement" to take an intro philosophy class....seriously you and Cypress need to get some real education under your belts)

Back