Storm the Bastille

you never use any logic. just emoting and trolling
He was APPOINTED and then TOSSED OFF ="almost on"

Proof you're a liar.

Jordan was never on the committee so 1) he couldn't be tossed off and 2) he was never "almost on".

63dnnt.jpg

Jordan was never on the committee so 1) he couldn't be tossed off and 2) he was never "almost on".
he was on it by appointment by minority leader
Pelosi took the unheard of step of taking him and Banks off ( controlling the other parties commission assignments) and replaced them with Liz the Warmonger and that other #NeverTrump

The minority leader did not appoint them (replacements)

Pelosi took the unheard of step of taking him and Banks off ( controlling the other parties commission assignments) and replaced them with Liz the Warmonger and that other #NeverTrump

Pearls before swine...literally.

That clown and troll will be asking the meaning of "is."

A colossal waste of time.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
There was no Kraken Conspiracy Theory, there was no significant Democratic vote fraud which swayed the election.

This has been confirmed over, and over, and over, and over by multiple recounts, investigations, signature verification audits. Trump's very own Attorney General says there is no evidence of fraud which could have swayed the election.

The only election fraud that occurred was by Republicans, in their scheme to get fake electoral college voters counted.

These fat ass MAGA seditionists who showed up on January 6 were just in a resentful rage that their Orange tub of goo lost the election.

Maybe that's how it works in Soviet Russia, comrade, but in the US it's a list of recommendations. By your idiotic logic all of these women are "almost on the Supreme Court":

220126075314-20220126-biden-supreme-court-shortlist-8-way-large-16-9.jpg

If you are in the US, Dookie, your neighbors know who you are. What floor do you live on? What are the odds you'll accidentally fall off your balcony?

Stone is filthy, but they'll have to find new charges.

Agreed. No doubt there'll be plenty of evidence.

The fun part is guessing whether Stone will roll on Trump for a lighter sentence or a better prison than ADX Florence.

So you're a Putin-loyal cell of Russians living near each other. How awesome that you all are grouped together! :thup:
1977 brought a wave of Eastern Block immigrants. All of the Russian/Ukrainian people I know (quite a few) hate Putin, and hate Russian govt..

If he has Russian neighbors that are pro Putin, then they're Russian operatives.

1977 brought a wave of Eastern Block immigrants. All of the Russian/Ukrainian people I know (quite a few) hate Putin, and hate Russian govt..

If he has Russian neighbors that are pro Putin, then they're Russian operatives.

Agreed. Furthermore, from observing anatta/dukkha/dookie for over a year, I'm guessing he's not as pro-Putin in public as he is on JPP. If his anti-Putin neighbors found out, I suspect he'd have more broken windows and flat tires. LOL

As far as I can tell, all of my Facebook relatives living in Russia hate Putin, and would like to see him in prison.

But they represent the educated, urban professional class.

I think Putin has significant support in rural areas, among social conservatives, and rightwing nationalists, aka the Russian equivalent of MAGA rubes.

As far as I can tell, all of my Facebook relatives living in Russia hate Putin, and would like to see him in prison.

But they represent the educated, urban professional class.

I think Putin has significant support in rural areas, among social conservatives, and rightwing nationalists, aka the Russian equivalent of MAGA rubes.
thank the gods you at least understand the demographics.
Putin has to face elections like anyone else -he might be able to throw opposition in jail but he STILL has to have enough popular support to win.

Agreed. Furthermore, from observing anatta/dukkha/dookie for over a year, I'm guessing he's not as pro-Putin in public as he is on JPP. If his anti-Putin neighbors found out, I suspect he'd have more broken windows and flat tires. LOL
I'm pro US/Russian relations improvement.
Maybe if we had paid attention and take Red lines as a real thing we wouldn't be looking at war with Russia by NATO

we keep our meetings secret. Usually dress up in Disney costumes

Yeah, they say that free speech comes with consequences. Are you ready to go to prison for your "ideals"?

Free speech doesnt have consequences. criminal speech does. The fact you blur the distinction
shows who is putting out the disinformation

Free speech these days is just muted because the platforms dont want it

this from an insane sociopath.
I hope you reported this to the FBI Their "white terrorism" task force needs something to do

I haven't yet, but maybe I should?

It's weird that for two months, you were indulging lies about the election, but then DIDN'T go to DC on 1/6.

Why? That makes no sense. Your actions on 1/6 do not match the magnitude and urgency of what you had been alleging.

Back