Storm the Bastille

I knew they were going to do something, saw them them pumping each other up in the "#StopTheSteal" thread on Twitter.

I thought it was a bad idea.
I was on a Right leaning board with a few people openly plotting violence and shooting, but weren't specific. I reported them to the FBI and left the board on Jan 8.

BBob was there before he came here. Is he dead now?

Based on all the evidence, they're so delusional they don't believe it's happening.

The major problem is them clogging up hospital beds due to their ignorance and stupidity.

Trump Tents behind hospitals seems to be the best all around solution; the antivaxxers get to die in peace while ICU beds remain open for those who didn't intentionally do something stupid.
They can use the trump signs that have been removed from the buildings across the world.

Why? trump is going to pardon all of them when he's elected. Just ask him.

Let's see if the 'news' outlets learned their collective lessons from '16, and stop reporting on every inane comment that the flaccid orange moron makes.

Trump claimed that last time too. Only the stupid believe him. While many in the militias are stupid and poorly educated, their leaders are a little smarter. That's why you don't see them hanging around Trump rallies anymore. LOL

IMHO, I think a few of the militia nitwits will take a piece out of TrumpCo as revenge for Trump's betrayal. Trump himself has government protection for life, but his kids lost their protection last July per a rule...get this....passed by the Republicans. LOL

4wqbms.jpg

4ulgpn.jpg

Why? trump is going to pardon all of them when he's elected. Just ask him.

Let's see if the 'news' outlets learned their collective lessons from '16, and stop reporting on every inane comment that the flaccid orange moron makes.

Funny about his promise…. He didn’t do it when he had the chance, but they believe he will when he gets a chance next time?

Didn't work for Babbitt.

People are lining up to follow in her tracks.

Sure it did. Babbitt getting shot stopped the Insurrection at that door. If it had continued, the rest of the security would have opened up.

FWIW, this is why it's best to let police be the police and soldiers be soldiers. Had I been there in charge of a platoon of Marines there'd have been a few hundred dead terrorists on 1/6.

Better to let police handle it.

Funny about his promise…. He didn’t do it when he had the chance, but they believe he will when he gets a chance next time?

Only the Qless are stupid enough to believe it...which includes the dumber half of militias. Is there any doubt AHZ believes it?

OTOH, I doubt STY believes it. He'll mouth the words saying he supports Trump, but most terrorist leaders know Trump fucked them all over from 1/6 to 1/20.

Some of the militia dumbfucks are going to do 20 years+ at ADX Florence with the other terrorists:

4y6r80.jpg

I was on a Right leaning board with a few people openly plotting violence and shooting, but weren't specific. I reported them to the FBI and left the board on Jan 8.

^ the new left. good little narc. dont let them plot "nothing specific" :palm:
But you give agents something to spin their wheels over in that task force

Each pardon was going for about $250k. Not sure what Rudy The Drunk's cut was?

They obviously didn't have the cash at the time.

He won't do it this time either if he wins. He promised to raise taxes on 'his friends' if he won in '16. How did that work out?

He caught a lengthy ban for something..

They'll die so that others may learn from their stupidity and live.

Didn't work for Babbitt.

People are lining up to follow in her tracks.

Sure it did. Babbitt getting shot stopped the Insurrection at that door. If it had continued, the rest of the security would have opened up.

FWIW, this is why it's best to let police be the police and soldiers be soldiers. Had I been there in charge of a platoon of Marines there'd have been a few hundred dead terrorists on 1/6.

Better to let police handle it.
I was talking about future suicides. Many see her as a hero who should be emulated. Of course, they're too cowardly to leave their keyboards. As you often suggest.

I was wondering why there wasn't a massacre that day too. It seems that cooler heads prevailed.

4 Syrians were just stopped at the border.
Syrians....al-Nusra jihadists, or maybe just human rights abusers like Assad brigades
and we are worried about..what was it? while our border is wide open

Lots of criminlas and sex traffickers as well..but you never know when an "insurrection" might pop up...

Each pardon was going for about $250k. Not sure what Rudy The Drunk's cut was?

They obviously didn't have the cash at the time.

He won't do it this time either if he wins. He promised to raise taxes on 'his friends' if he won in '16. How did that work out?

Trump stiffed Rudy to the tune of about $90K. Rudy will die in prison if he doesn't commit suicide first. Same for Roger Stone IMO.

Back