Storm the Bastille

Dukkha/anatta/Dookie is an foreign enemy of the United States Constitution. If he's in the US, I hope his neighbors remember that fact.

Missed this thread at the time. Holy Traitors, Batman! #January6InsurrectionSupporters might want to consider covering their tracks better.

There was no coordinated fraud in the 2020 election.

Disagreed. There was a lot of fraud in 2020 but Team Trump fucked them all up because they are fucking morons. Rudy is going to go to jail. I hope Jim Jordan goes too, but if the militias get him first, I'm good with it.

I was always surprised how many conservatives thanked a post that was expressing solidarity with the volent and criminal attack on America's democracy.

Trumpians and traitors are not "conservatives". At least not in the conventional sense of the word. :)

There was no coordinated fraud in the 2020 election.

Not by the voters anyways. There IS the fraud wherein the heads of the QOP in seven states that #TRE45ON lost sent in fake electoral ballots in an illegal attempt to overturn the election.

But yeah, nothing to see here, folks. :rolleyes:

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Very telling

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:
Celticguy (01-06-2021), Darth Omar (01-06-2021), Guille (01-06-2021), Jim Eagle (01-06-2021), Primavera (01-06-2021), Truth Detector (01-07-2021)

Very telling

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:
Celticguy (01-06-2021), Darth Omar (01-06-2021), Guille (01-06-2021), Jim Eagle (01-06-2021), Primavera (01-06-2021), Truth Detector (01-07-2021)

Odds are good that Darth is a casualty of Trump's failed COVID response. ;)

Rumor has it that someone keeps emailing the Thai Royal Police with insults to their King and naming this forum.

The rest are incels.

It certainly is not helping the party of trump.

Based on all the evidence, they're so delusional they don't believe it's happening.

The major problem is them clogging up hospital beds due to their ignorance and stupidity.

Trump Tents behind hospitals seems to be the best all around solution; the antivaxxers get to die in peace while ICU beds remain open for those who didn't intentionally do something stupid.

If they're smart, they won't even be in the US when the hammer comes down. LOL
Why? trump is going to pardon all of them when he's elected. Just ask him.

Let's see if the 'news' outlets learned their collective lessons from '16, and stop reporting on every inane comment that the flaccid orange moron makes.

Back