Storm the Bastille

I think this post was pure bluster, and I am reasonably confident he would never bum rush police with murderous intent.

On the flip side, testimony yesterday showed that the rioters were taunting cops with the threat "Trump sent us", making the Orange Clown's role in stoking the riot perfectly clear.

So am I. But nonetheless, it's a crime, and it is not dissimilar to what many of the traitors posted leading up to 1/6. What separates this post from others is his use of the word 'we'. Sure, 99% of them are keyboard commandos, and I'm pretty sure a telephone operator in Orlando Florida isn't going to do anything, I'm not willing to take that chance. And frankly, if it makes his life unpleasant in any way, then it was worth it. They need to feel uncomfortable advocating for treason.

The thing that surprised me about this post is how many conservative forum members expressed solidarity with the terrorist attack on police officers and our hallowed Capitol, by thanking this post.

Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone said he was dragged into the crowd, beaten and tasered until he suffered a heart attack. Fanone recalled insurgents lunging for his sidearm as well as one man yelling something like, "Kill him with his own gun!"

Metropolitan Police officer Daniel Hodges recalled the agony of being crushed by the surging crowd into a door frame while a rioter beat his face with his own baton.

Yeah, I can. And everyone here knows it including you.

You know what today was about?

You made your bed, now lie in it. There ain't no kumbaya coming....no unity. You pricks are going to pay for what you did.

Yawn. Keyboard warriors make me laugh.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Please stop. BLM is not responsible for the riots.

Yeah, I can. And everyone here knows it including you.

You know what today was about?

You made your bed, now lie in it. There ain't no kumbaya coming....no unity.

You pricks are going to pay for what you did!

Why were you rage-typing from your keyboard on Jan 6th instead of reporting for duty on Capitol Hill to build gallows and assault police officers?

It really doesn't seem like conservatives actually believed Trump's election lies.

They didn't act like people who actually believed the steaming pile of horseshit Trump was shoveling.

If they actually believed Trump's claim that dark forces had stolen the election, and that the Republic was doomed if Biden was inaugurated, it seems like hundreds of thousands of overweight Deplorables would have descended on DC.

Or that the insurrection would have petered out after only 90 minutes, like some kind of comical replay of the beer hall putsch.

It really doesn't seem like conservatives actually believed Trump's election lies.

They didn't act like people who actually believed the steaming pile of horseshit Trump was shoveling.

If they actually believed Trump's claim that dark forces had stolen the election, and that the Republic was doomed if Biden was inaugurated, it seems like hundreds of thousands of overweight Deplorables would have descended on DC.

Or that the insurrection would have petered out after only 90 minutes, like some kind of comical replay of the beer hall putsch.

What's interesting is that you can tell the exact moment when Anatta thought it was going to succeed because he posted this at 5:55PM on 1/6...by that point, Congress had already been evacuated and the shit-eating Deplorable "very fine people" were running amok and causing millions of dollars worth of damage.

I truly believe that when Anatta posted this, he thought the insurrection was going to succeed and Trump would be installed as dictator.

Anatta truly believed it.

What's interesting is that you can tell the exact moment when Anatta thought it was going to succeed because he posted this at 5:55PM on 1/6...by that point, Congress had already been evacuated and the shit-eating Deplorable "very fine people" were running amok and causing millions of dollars worth of damage.

I truly believe that when Anatta posted this, he thought the insurrection was going to succeed and Trump would be installed as dictator.

The most likely explanation for this beer hall putsch is not that these overweight losers actually believed Trump's Kraken horseshit.

They were just pissed off little crybabies, unhinged that their Orange Demigod had been soundly rejected by American voters

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

They were heard. Everyone who votes is heard on election day.

The problem w/ conservatives now is that they no longer can accept losing. They think the opposition party is so evil that there is no WAY they could win without cheating. The "frustration" is in not being able to have a permanent majority, and see conservatives in power forever.

Not how our republic works. You win some, you lose some. Generally, it's like a teeter totter - when we go too far one way, the electorate corrects that, and we move in the other direction.

The right is done w/ that. That's all 1/6 was. That's all that the "discontent" is about.

They had no business storming the capital. Period.

But, you’re dead on with the rest. Democrats sat on their hands *all summer* while leftists of varying stripes destroyed property, destroyed statues, occupied local government buildings and city blocks and engaged in all manner thuggery and now, all of sudden, ‘democracy is threatened’ by this protest.

Pardon me for being a little cynical about your outrage, lefties.

So you condone the Jan. 6 riots? Is that what you're saying, traitor? You're on the wrong side of history, dude. I hope you know that.

image.jpg

The fact the title of this thread references history's most infamous act of insurrection demostrates Deplorables knew this was an insurrection, despite their later denials.

Strange how the deplorable's who were caught said they were just following trumps lead and imbeciles like annata/dukkey thought they would succeed

Storm the Bastille :palm:

Strange how the deplorable's who were caught said they were just following trumps lead and imbeciles like annata/dukkey thought they would succeed

Storm the Bastille :palm:

Not so strange since that's exactly what Trump told the to do.

He also told them to record everything...and they did! 14,000 hours worth of evidence.

qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Why aren't federal agents knocking on dukkha's door right now? They should be.
When the right people disappear, things always start going better.

They were heard. Everyone who votes is heard on election day.
SCOTUS punted on Texas vs. Pennsylvania
Penn. Sec of State acted without legislative authority ( purview on running POTUS elections) -
greatly harming Tx (standing) who cast Trump electoral votes (postmarks, sigs, etc)

Further proof that our institutions are ossified and unresponsive.

Sidebar:
Dems can't stop blaming 1/6 for all the nations problems, but the voters are clearly blaming the Dems
I'll go with the voters

So am I. But nonetheless, it's a crime, and it is not dissimilar to what many of the traitors posted leading up to 1/6. What separates this post from others is his use of the word 'we'. Sure, 99% of them are keyboard commandos, and I'm pretty sure a telephone operator in Orlando Florida isn't going to do anything, I'm not willing to take that chance. And frankly, if it makes his life unpleasant in any way, then it was worth it. They need to feel uncomfortable advocating for treason.

Cheating an American election isn't treason?

So you think every conservative is an overweight deplorable?

giphy.gif

Back