Storm the Bastille

STORM THE BASTILLE!

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day ... the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

-- Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Leader

:hand:

Moscow Mitch or anyone failing to tout the trump line aka lies to the letter is seen as a moral failing=the have a syndrome, they hate trump, they were always never trumpers.. They will now go back through their old posts & edit them so as to be current w/ present thinking.

Let us be clear & think clear, keep our minds free of falsehoods & hate & focus on trump & his teachings & wisdumb

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day ... the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

McConnell was right but he still is about the biggest shithead among repubs. If he felt that way why did he vote to acquit? He says he didn't think it was constitutional? Then why the fuck did the senate vote on it's constitutionality before trying Trump? The senate voted the trial was constitutional therefore you can't later acquit and says it's because you think it's unconstitutional. Can a senator vote against tax legislation and then if it passes he can say I'm not paying that tax because I think it's unconstitutional? No, they voted the trial was constitutional you can't say later that you voted to acquit because of it. What the fuck was the point in that vote?

Storm the Bastille
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Like Opie's "61" thread, this is another Trump fan OP which hasn't traveled well.

FWIW, these assholes and anyone who supported harming Americans and/or breaking the law, will go away for a long time.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/politics/roger-stone-proud-boys-amy-berman-jackson/index.html
Feds investigated Roger Stone ties to Proud Boys as part of possible threat to judge
Stone was accompanied on January 6 in DC by members of the paramilitary extremist group the Oath Keepers and Stone has long had close ties to prominent members of the fraternity-like pro-Trump group the Proud Boys.
Members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are central to some of the most aggressive parts of the FBI and DC US Attorney's Office's Capitol siege investigation.

210118140927-01-roger-stone-0105-exlarge-169.jpg

This just keeps getting better and better. LOL :thup:

I believe it was a huge mistake to allow trump to pass.. They had him where they needed him & he would be done..

Now he is still there, still has power & sway in their(not his) party & they will have to contend w/ him later~he won't go away voluntarily while he believes there is money to be made

I'm staying with the Proud Boy theory. Trump fucked them over six ways from Sunday. No pardons, labeled them criminals and lawless actors. Soon they'll all be facing life sentences for insurrection and the deaths that occured.

Now they are all just swinging in the breeze.

T3j7Ooi.gif

This is still unbelievable. I can't process it. The turtle utters simple truth within hours of it not being of any consequence to Trump, he can't make a vote
consistent with that truth he knows?

I guess he was more afraid of being fucked in the ass by the extreme violent deplorables than the rank and file
dumbass ones who are mad at him because he spoke simple truth that is inconsistent with their Fox inculcated delusions.

I'd be happy to hear any other theories to explain it, but certainly not the spurious con law argument. I'm fully aware of that one.

McConnell was right but he still is about the biggest shithead among repubs. If he felt that way why did he vote to acquit? He says he didn't think it was constitutional? Then why the fuck did the senate vote on it's constitutionality before trying Trump? The senate voted the trial was constitutional therefore you can't later acquit and says it's because you think it's unconstitutional. Can a senator vote against tax legislation and then if it passes he can say I'm not paying that tax because I think it's unconstitutional? No, they voted the trial was constitutional you can't say later that you voted to acquit because of it. What the fuck was the point in that vote?
your logic is true. Turtle is a "dour, unsmiling political hack" (Trump)

I'm staying with the Proud Boy theory. Trump fucked them over six ways from Sunday. No pardons, labeled them criminals and lawless actors. Soon they'll all be facing life sentences for insurrection and the deaths that occured.

Now they are all just swinging in the breeze.

T3j7Ooi.gif
I read today even pence is crawling back up trump's rump...

Try to get the guy hung & he grovels around & crawls back home...:palm:

your logic is true. Turtle is a "dour, unsmiling political hack" (Trump)

You nor trump seemed to mind any of that when he was pretending to do trump's bidding............

Now go rewrite history & make him a never trumper suffering from a madeUP syndrome only a paranoid kid would belive

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

RUBBISH!

I read today even pence is crawling back up trump's rump...

Try to get the guy hung & he grovels around & crawls back home...:palm:

Pence is a solid Republican and honors his oath. I expect that at some point he will testify under oath on what he knew and when he knew it.

Even if Trump tried to keep Pence out of the loop, there are too many people in the West Wing who can see all the comings and goings to keep much secret within the confines of the WH itself.

Did Rudy, Miller or Junior meet with the terrorists? Did any of them come to the WH?

Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins reversed her story. I suspect there's more to it and am confident the investigations will reveal the truth if by nothing more than the plea deals and sentencings.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rvice-before-u-s-capitol-attack-idUSKBN2AN03P
Jessica Watkins, 38, had said in court papers over the weekend that she had traveled to Washington to provide security for the march, had received a VIP pass to then-President Donald Trump’s rally and had met with the Secret Service.

But in a filing on Monday, Watkins’ attorney said she had merely spoken with some agents while passing through a security checkpoint.

“Counsel in no way meant to imply that Ms. Watkins met with the Secret Service,” A.J. Kramer, Watkins’ court-appointed defense lawyer, wrote. “A better verb would have been ‘encountered.’”

Watkins, an Afghanistan war veteran who has pleaded not guilty, is among nine associates of the anti-government organization charged with conspiring to storm the Capitol to prevent Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory.

Federal prosecutors have accused Watkins of illegally entering the Capitol building. Her attorney has said she did not engage in any violence.

Prosecutors have said the Oath Keepers began planning a military-style assault as early as November. More than 200 people have been charged so far in connection with the attack, which left five people dead, including a police officer...

What does it mean when the thread doesn't offer the reader the thank you option?
Does it go off when the post you want to thank is too far back?

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

:) AND LOCKING THESE TRAITOROUS BASTARDS UP AS FAST AS THEY CAN GRAB THEM.

A 20 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE IS A HELL OF A PRICE TO PAY FOR SUPPOSEDLY BEING ‘HEARD’

Back