Storm the Bastille

Boy, this didn't age well.

So Anatta now says he posts in good faith.

Weird.

The extraordinary thing is look how many Deplorables thanked the OP's expression of solidarity with the shit-smearing, cop-assaulting insurrectionists.

The extraordinary thing is look how many Deplorables thanked the OP's expression of solidarity with the shit-smearing, cop-assaulting insurrectionists.

Agreed.

It's one thing to label people as "shit-smearing, cop-assaulting insurrectionists", but it's always better when they prove they are shit-smearing, cop-assaulting insurrectionists by applauding Trump's assault on Congress and attempting to overturn a free and fair election.

Storm the Bastille!

We storm the Peoples House -

and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive. Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive" Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough,

and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Conservative protesters beat, stomp, pummel, and assault Capitol police officers:

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Your daily reminder that Anatta provided aid, comfort, and support to the terrorists of 1/6.

Important to bookmark this thread because Anatta will try to run away from it.

Just your casual reminder that while anatta said the election was stolen for two months, he didn't go to DC to do anything about it.

However, he did sit here on JPP that day and egged the whole thing on.

Just your casual reminder that while anatta said the election was stolen for two months, he didn't go to DC to do anything about it.

However, he did sit here on JPP that day and egged the whole thing on.

If you openly call for the "storming of the Bastille", you either win the coup, or you go to prison.

If you openly call for the "storming of the Bastille", you either win the coup, or you go to prison.

Anatta was right here on JPP egging the insurrection on 1/6 instead of in DC doing so in person.

And that's after a year of disseminating Russian Active Measures on JPP, like this one from July 2020:

I didn't ask for a mail in, I would have never known it was sent except my Russian neighbor
( who values American democracy more then most Americans) was kind enough to bring it over
return postage paid envelope included.. what could possibly go wrong?? :palm:

Here's DHS calling Anatta's Russian Active Measures out:

We assess that Russia is likely to continue amplifying criticisms of vote-by-mail and shifting voting processes amidst the COVID-19 pandemic to undermine public trust in the electoral process.
https://www.scribd.com/document/474711820/DHS-Russia-Intel-Sept-3-2020-Voting-w-Redactions

Anatta was right here on JPP egging the insurrection on 1/6 instead of in DC doing so in person.

And that's after a year of disseminating Russian Active Measures on JPP, like this one from July 2020:

Here's DHS calling Anatta's Russian Active Measures out:
LOL. Sorry, while I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not quite sure if anatta/dukkha is completely American...like you are. :)

His difference, as is mine, is age. With age comes experience and wisdom...not all are equal.

You're young. You're the future of America. It's a great responsibility, so please don't fuck it up as badly as my generation did. TIA

LOL. Sorry, while I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not quite sure if anatta/dukkha is completely American...like you are. :)

His difference, as is mine, is age. With age comes experience and wisdom...not all are equal.

You're young. You're the future of America. It's a great responsibility, so please don't fuck it up as badly as my generation did. TIA

Fair enough!

One of the most surprising things about the Storm the Bastille! thread is how many conservatives thanked the OP for offering support and empathy to a treasonous insurrection; a brutal attack on police officers.

One of the most surprising things about the Storm the Bastille! thread is how many conservatives thanked the OP for offering support and empathy to a treasonous insurrection; a brutal attack on police officers.

Yet they condemn the Federal building attacks in Portland. Go figure.

Yet they condemn the Federal building attacks in Portland. Go figure.

Any punks, anywhere engaged in vandalism and larceny need to have their asses thrown in jail.

The OP made it sound like this barbaric attack on police officers was totally justified.

Any punks, anywhere engaged in vandalism and larceny need to have their asses thrown in jail.

The OP made it sound like this barbaric attack on police officers was totally justified.

Agreed on both points.

The most ironic thing I've heard is Qless Insurrectionists beating police screaming "We're doing this for you!!!".

4yszf2.jpg

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

Rather than heroic patriots, these slack-jawed rioters increasingly look like pathetic dupes.

The claims of a stolen election progressively look more and more preposterous: loyal Trump toady Bill Barr called the stolen election charges utter bullshit. The Michigan Republican Senate investigation all but called the Kraken conspiracy theorists craven liars.

Trump left his army of hillbillies to rot in jail, and he had no intention of pardoning them as he jetted off to his Florida mansion.

Storm the Bastille!

The thing that surprised me about this post is how many conservative forum members expressed solidarity with the terrorist attack on police officers and our hallowed Capitol, by thanking this post.

None of those riots were to overturn election results ya dumb ass. Show me photos of a Gallow being built to hang the VP? You can't because too stupid to know the difference between riots over George Floyds death and an insurrection. Trump supporters are being labeled Domestic Terrorists. And Trump should be thrown in prison for brainwashing these morons for 48 months.

I oppose all violence associated with these protests. You oppose only the violence perpetrated by black people. Because you are a massive hypocrite. And a traitor to your country. Did I mention that part?

The thing that surprised me about this post is how many conservative forum members expressed solidarity with the terrorist attack on police officers and our hallowed Capitol, by thanking this post.

That's because they are treasonous scumbags. Their day will come. Dukkha is now proposing violent revolution. I've reported the post to the authorities. Because it is a crime.

That's because they are treasonous scumbags. Their day will come. Dukkha is now proposing violent revolution. I've reported the post to the authorities. Because it is a crime.

I think this post was pure bluster, and I am reasonably confident he would never bum rush police with murderous intent.

On the flip side, testimony yesterday showed that the rioters were taunting cops with the threat "Trump sent us", making the Orange Clown's role in stoking the riot perfectly clear.

Back