Storm the Bastille

Agreed and I can't help but wonder if the WH was involved. As SYT and others pointed out, "something big" was coming which leads me to believe they were aware of the rally several weeks ago and there was talk of doing something.

The DHS/FBI investigation into the plots discussed on Parler and elsewhere will either verify or deny that happened.

Getting past all the finger-pointing and down to the facts will take some time, maybe 3-6 months. Criminal cases can take longer.

It all does seem to be a man-made perfect storm of Trump supporters in DC, a lack of security and Trump's rallying cry to attack Congress and take back the election.

Yep........ I can't wait to find out & what the fans will say..

A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.
Sedition, however, is not the same crime as arson.
Their both bad, but to identify them as similar is to reveal oneself as a hopeless idiot.

40 or more % of Americans--trunpanzees--are genuinely vile creatures with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
No nation can prosper with that number of deficient people.
America as it exists today will neither prosper or survive. Be certain of that.

Trumpanzees and American humans are like Jews and Palestinians.
Not each having their own nation guarantees never ending grief for both sides.

One crime hurt the American public by destroying people's livelihoods and actually making them fear the public spaces they inhabit even more. The Trumptards had a much smaller impact, and everyone who was victimized by BLM can see that.

For the sake of discussion let me ask this. Democrats claim Republicans cheat every election that we win. They're full of sh*t but they make the claim. Would it have been ok if they had done this in the past or do this in the future?

I have never seen anyone claim the republicans cheated in an election the republicans didn’t cheat in

You are lying even while you try to be decent

One crime hurt the American public by destroying people's livelihoods and actually making them fear the public spaces they inhabit even more. The Trumptards had a much smaller impact, and everyone who was victimized by BLM can see that.

The violence was perpetrated by anti BLM forces and anarchists

There was only trump tards at the capital

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

And What About Them BS. How lame......

Yep........ I can't wait to find out & what the fans will say..

I don't give a fuck what they say confronted with their own evil. I know what they think and feel. They are traitor racist fucking trash.
Dig a fucking trench and bring me the gasoline cans. Done with them. The Republicans fucking trashed our capitol. And before you
say they didn't. OK, where are they now? Minimizing it and running like fucking rats and defending the king rat.

Deplorable? That is a FUCKING compliment for these bacteria.

I don't give a fuck what they say confronted with their own evil. I know what they think and feel. They are traitor racist fucking trash.
Dig a fucking trench and bring me the gasoline cans. Done with them. The Republicans fucking trashed our capitol. And before you
say they didn't. OK, where are they now? Minimizing it and running like fucking rats and defending the king rat.

Here's a link you should utilize, counselor: https://www.aa.org/ ;)

Antifa is not anti-BLM.

And?

They are also NOT BLM

They seem to be anarchists

Since there is not really any group calling themselves antifa those labeled that are a loose rabble of small groups who see violence as its own end

They love to beat the shit out of racists like the proud boys

They do not listen to BLM ORGANIZERS

I believe it was a huge mistake to allow trump to pass.. They had him where they needed him & he would be done..

Now he is still there, still has power & sway in their(not his) party & they will have to contend w/ him later~he won't go away voluntarily while he believes there is money to be made

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

You should leave the country.

That'd show us.

Teach us a lesson.

I think Cuba would be a good choice for you.

It's close by so you could probably afford the cheap cost of transportation there.

fuck off you ignorant bastard....................just die already

Appears “dukka” is glued to Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, currently those networks are saying this is the culminating expression of frustration over the way Trump has been treated for the last four years, that it is no different than the summer riots, and Democrats now criticizing Trump for his inaction are hypocritical because they said little during those events

It’s beautiful, of course nothing is mentioned of the fact that Trump not only encouraged these people to come to Washington on January 6th, but also hours before fired up the very individuals storming the House/Senate chambers, and actually instructed them to March down to the Capital

racist whites commit murder on TV for the worlo to see.................................and the media blames blacks.......smh

Not according to Democrats. They think and have convinced many there is nothing but oppression in this country. That is it impossible to make it here unless you bow down to Democrat handouts. And please, do not even bother trying to argue that fact.

thats not a fact............its pure ignorance from a tiny dick white racist male.........................

I don't know why when we know there is to be trouble we don't have choppers on standby and when protests get violent they just open up and start gunning down the shitheads. That goes for BLM, Antifa or Trumps little shitheads. We are always saying peaceful protest is fine and it's our right and I agree but we do fucking nothing when they turn ugly. If that shithead looting a store and coming out with a TV in his hands were gunned down from a rooftop and flopping around like a fish out of water on the sidewalk spitting blood everywhere I bet the looting would stop real quick. If as soon as these shitheads hit the steps of the Capitol a gun opened up and a dozen of them cut in half with 50 caliber rounds I bet the rest would have stopped. Hell, choppers could have been just flying low over the mall and these worthless pussies would have thought twice.

BLM was not on trail......................racist whites were..................

Back