Storm the Bastille

Do you know what the word liberal means? If they had their way you would have more freedom than any fucking conservative would be willing to give you.

Pipe down Fenderhead. Do not confuse a classical liberal with progressives. Try and educate yourself you dumb fuck.

Sooooo you don't have a link or any evidence of all these lies you've been spinning? Sad.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-Pleading-For-Poison/page14&highlight=Navalny

08-23-2020, 10:39 AM#198 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Thanked 10,422 Times in 7,959 PostsGroans1Groaned 1,053 Times in 1,016 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
when did we have a pandemic shutdown the economy under Obama?
Voters aren't dumb -they know this and Trump consistently leads Biden on the economy.

But Biden's plans are soooo lame I expect voters will see they are a wrecking ball to recovery-
Build Back Better is pure hot air -nothing to support the claim
ROFLMAO. Duuuude, I know Russians are cowardly dumbasses as a culture, but your alter ego was infamous for the "no worse than the flu" and "61" thread. Now you are blaming the pandemic for Trump's poor economic results. If you, or your "friends", were honest , then you'd admit that Trump fucked this up so badly that he lost a full third, over a billion dollars, of his own fortune. Had he been a better leader and more interested in the nation than himself, he'd have worked with our nation's "best people" to minimize the damage of this pandemic. Instead, the US is one of the worse performing nations among all First World nations.

11:08 AM#208 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
I wouldn't say that Russia's issues are cowardness, or dumbassness.

But, rather the Vodka & Krokodil.
No doubt they have a great percentage of drunks just like most Eastern Euros. Being drunk too much of the time explains the flaws in your cultural thinking.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Harris-in-it/page16&highlight=East+Euro+trash

09:21 AM#232 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
There may have been some crime against others, but I doubt the Irish were killing each other en mass like the black on black we see today.

Something the democrats ignore, and are actually fueling by defunding the police.
Ya think? There's still Irish gangs in Boston and New York. Ahh, so you think it's a matter of degree, not action. The "blacks" are bad because they do it more often than the Irish. Got it. LOL

Dude, in 50 years your attitude will look as silly and narrow-minded as someone who keeps ranting about the fucking micks and dagos being subhuman criminals.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-Pleading-For-Poison/page14&highlight=Navalny

08-23-2020, 10:39 AM#198 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
when did we have a pandemic shutdown the economy under Obama?
Voters aren't dumb -they know this and Trump consistently leads Biden on the economy.

But Biden's plans are soooo lame I expect voters will see they are a wrecking ball to recovery-
Build Back Better is pure hot air -nothing to support the claim
ROFLMAO. Duuuude, I know Russians are cowardly dumbasses as a culture, but your alter ego was infamous for the "no worse than the flu" and "61" thread. Now you are blaming the pandemic for Trump's poor economic results. If you, or your "friends", were honest , then you'd admit that Trump fucked this up so badly that he lost a full third, over a billion dollars, of his own fortune. Had he been a better leader and more interested in the nation than himself, he'd have worked with our nation's "best people" to minimize the damage of this pandemic. Instead, the US is one of the worse performing nations among all First World nations.

11:08 AM#208 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
I wouldn't say that Russia's issues are cowardness, or dumbassness.

But, rather the Vodka & Krokodil.
No doubt they have a great percentage of drunks just like most Eastern Euros. Being drunk too much of the time explains the flaws in your cultural thinking.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Harris-in-it/page16&highlight=East+Euro+trash

09:21 AM#232 | TopDutch Uncle's AvatarDutch Uncle Dutch Uncle is offline
Arrogant Asshole
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
There may have been some crime against others, but I doubt the Irish were killing each other en mass like the black on black we see today.

Something the democrats ignore, and are actually fueling by defunding the police.
Ya think? There's still Irish gangs in Boston and New York. Ahh, so you think it's a matter of degree, not action. The "blacks" are bad because they do it more often than the Irish. Got it. LOL

Dude, in 50 years your attitude will look as silly and narrow-minded as someone who keeps ranting about the fucking micks and dagos being subhuman criminals.

C+ for effort, D- for execution.

Storm the Bastille!

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now!
Your hillbilly insurrectionists beat a cop to death with lead pipes, injured 14 police officers, engaged in vandalism and larceny, and ran around the Capitol trying to track down the vice president and screaming they were going to murder him.

Storm the Bastille!

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
Proof you advocated insurrection, comrade. Sad.

Also interesting is to see who agrees with you to attack the US Capitol.

4t34py.jpg

Proof you advocated insurrection, comrade. Sad.

Also interesting is to see who agrees with you to attack the US Capitol.

4t34py.jpg

Holy smoke, look at all the thanks notifications he got for cheering this violent attack on the U.S. Capitol and the police officers defending it

Holy smoke, look at all the thanks notifications he got for cheering this violent attack on the U.S. Capitol and the police officers defending it

I'm sure the FBI will look into them and expect most are harmless. However, if they've been in contact with any of the actual coup insurgents, then it could be bad for them. Maybe only a fine, but it will involve a Federal conviction and arrest record. Foreigners will have their country's law enforcement agencies notified.

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

sad that you are supporting the insurgency & their acts of violence and now their attacks on our government & democratic institutions........

While you condemned the summer rioting you cheer the trump induced insurrection, even identifying w/ them.........
:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:

for the record I oppose all violence, no matter what the motivation

Oddly enough you said we, not they....... Now you walking it back.....

trump gets away w/ that w/ you insurrectionist & advocates, you wont here.......

They had no business storming the capital. Period.

But, you’re dead on with the rest. Democrats sat on their hands *all summer* while leftists of varying stripes destroyed property,

Good that we have you here to call out those on both sides for advocating violence & attacks on our nation/government & democracy..

Those advocating & defending violence like the OP need to be held accountable, thanks.........

Back