Storm the Bastille

Look, I roll into my local gym 5 days a week, and workout for an hour, I am 54, 5'6' and weigh 185 with 7%body fat so how about you stick to what you know delusional thoughts of me being another poster!

You forgot to say you're rich and have a trophy wife with big tits who is half your age.

The French Revolution and it's instigators descended into totalitarianism, political terror, and terrorism.

Maybe your attempt to conflate the French Revolution to yesterday's Hillbilly Insurrection is really not far off the mark.

It depends who & when.

The USA had gotten the idea for Freedom of speech Bill of Rights from French during the Revolution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

French Revolutionarys modeled their Constitution off of the USA one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Constitution_of_1791

These French Revolutionarys were perhaps the first Capitalists & first Leftists.

You see the Monarchy was the Right & everyone else sat on the Left.

https://mises.org/library/first-leftist

Look, I roll into my local gym 5 days a week, and workout for an hour, I am 54, 5'6' and weigh 185 with 7%body fat so how about you stick to what you know delusional thoughts of me being another poster!

I'm 55, 5'7" and weigh 186 pounds with 6% body fat. :rofl2:

You're still a liar and delusional fucking moron.

Answering a question with a question, Carp lol.

You’re being more evasive than usual today. Is it gonna be like this the next four now that you won’t have an outlet for your TDS?

Sorry, my bad; I support all Law and order regardless who is President, Opie. Now, do you? Or do you only support law and order as a Trump Dick Sucker?

y03iIVv.jpg

The French Revolution and it's instigators descended into totalitarianism, political terror, and terrorism.

Maybe your attempt to conflate the French Revolution to yesterday's Hillbilly Insurrection is really not far off the mark.
JFC i am not comparing the 2 events I am comparing the motivations
I dont expect you to get it -stolen elections, courts refusing to hear for standing/no damages/separation of powers
leaves little avenues but to shut up and take it -or make them hear..

they of course are al elitists at heart and just want it to go away

JFC i am not comparing the 2 events I am comparing the motivations
I dont expect you to get it -stolen elections, courts refusing to hear for standing/no damages/separation of powers
leaves little avenues but to shut up and take it -or make them hear..

they of course are al elitists at heart and just want it to go away

You keep hollering about stolen elections as if I am supposed to accept your claim as true.

You have been laughed out of every court in the land 60+ times.

You have lost every state hand recount.

You lost when State of Georgia did a signature audit and found no massive fraud.

You lost when Trump's own Department of Homeland security director of elections security said this was the cleanest election in American history.

You lost when Trump's own Attorney General said DOJ has found no evidence of massive fraud.

From this we can conclude your hillbillies rioted and vandalized our Capitol building becasue they are butthurt over losing an election.

You keep hollering about stolen elections as if I am supposed to accept your claim as true.

You have been laughed out of every court in the land 60+ times.

You have lost every state hand recount.

You lost when State of Georgia did a signature audit and found no massive fraud.

You lost when Trump's own Department of Homeland security director of elections security said this was the cleanest election in American history.

You lost when Trump's own Attorney General said DOJ has found no evidence of massive fraud.

From this we can conclude your hillbillies rioted and vandalized our Capitol building becasue they are butthurt over losing an election.
signature ejection dropped dramatically from the primary to the election -part of the consent decree

Answering a question with a question, Carp lol.

You’re being more evasive than usual today. Is it gonna be like this the next four now that you won’t have an outlet for your TDS?

Just wait, he'll make a claim about you or himself and when asked to support it with evidence, he'll claim it's true because he said so.

Ask a mod I am sure they can confirm I am not Matt

Why? The evidence you were banned for two weeks is clear. The fact Matt disappeared for exactly the same two weeks to the day is not just coincidence, Matt. Take your meds.

Back