Storm the Bastille

Agreed. These idiots think they are safe, but they will be arrested over the next few months and charged with crimes.

Here's a fun fact: If someone dies in the commission of a crime, all of those involved in the crime will be charged with the death.

4swk3f.jpg

Hopefully, Trump will be one of those.

I doubt it, however.

Storm the Bastille!

The Bastille was a notorious prison which incarcerated political prisoners, and it was a symbol of autocracy and oppression by the corrupt French monarchy.

The Capitol building is hallowed ground which is arguably the most sacred symbol of liberal, representative democracy on the planet.

Remarkable you would construct this analogy.

And truly extraordinary that we have only allowed our hallowed Capitol to be overrun and vandalized twice in our history:

British redcoats, 1812

American conservatives, 2021

Hopefully, Trump will be one of those.

I doubt it, however.

He won't be. It's like money; Trump only spends other people's money, never his own. Now he's spilling American blood but it will never be his own. Trump is a coward.

look dullard -since you need this spoon fed "will of the people" does not include "irregularities"
compounded with lack of ability for redress, or prior litigation for rectification- here we are

"Irregularities"??? Put that shit away. There's no proof of widespread voter fraud. None. Zero. Zilch.
AG Barr said so.
DHS said so.
Mitch McConnell said so.
Trump appointed judges said so.
So, Everytime you bring up that conspiracy theory, you sound like a gullible fool. Your choice.

Judge Stephanos Bibas (a Trump appointee) of the US Third Circuit Court of Appeals ruled against the president's lawsuit to reverse Biden's large victory, said "calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and proof. We have neither here".

The Bastille was a notorious prison which incarcerated political prisoners, and it was a symbol of autocracy and oppression by the corrupt French monarchy.

The Capitol building is hallowed ground which is arguably the most sacred symbol of liberal, representative democracy on the planet.

And truly extraordinary that we have only allowed our hallowed Capitol to be overrun and vandalized twice in our history:

British redcoats, 1812

fuck the worthless politicians. it's amazing you dont see the similarity of events that led up to both storming -
Tyranny of the unresponsive Establishment or monarchy
It's a fucking building - there are no sacred cows for US democracy -although everyone treats it so

It's whataboutism. Dookie thinks that if a few people burn or steal during a BLM march that it is okay for Trump supporters to break into and occupy the Capitol.
a few people? why do you down play riots across the USA all summer long -
your TDS has driven you into total delusionary thought

a few people? why do you down play riots across the USA all summer long -
your TDS has driven you into total delusionary thought

You're lying again, Dookie. I never played down any riots and I've always supported the arrest and prosecution of criminals.

You're the Trump Dick Sucker, Dookie, not me.

4r2q0x.jpg

You're lying again, Dookie. I never played down any riots and I've always supported the arrest and prosecution of criminals.

you just played them down with a "few people" and "a"-
your TDS has made your cognitive abilities misfire

you just played them down with a "few people" and "a"-
your TDS has made your cognitive abilities misfire

Jesus fucking Christ, just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, there you go and prove me wrong. LOL

Dude, not everyone in a political protest is a criminal regardless if it's RWers or LWers. Only those who actually break a law are criminals.

4r2q0x.jpg

Let’s see the threads you started on it, Carp.

Shall I go look? Or did you give lip service to condemning them so people wouldn’t get the idea you were virtue signaling to the lefties too much?

Let’s see the threads you started on it, Carp.

Shall I go look? Or did you give lip service to condemning them so people wouldn’t get the idea you were virtue signaling to the lefties too much?

Darth Opie! I wondered where you were hiding! I'd be happy for you to search my posts for your silly claims. Ready, set, Go!

4swzki.jpg

British redcoats, 1812

fuck the worthless politicians. it's amazing you dont see the similarity of events that led up to both storming -
Tyranny of the unresponsive Establishment or monarchy
It's a fucking building - there are no sacred cows for US democracy -although everyone treats it so
^ That is really funny, even if unintentionally so.

^ That is really funny, even if unintentionally so.
glad you got a chuckle -we're here to serve.
I dont expect a statist to get it -anymore then monarchists of 1789 got it

the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure
forget the blood part -
i condemn any violence (unlike yourself with BLM) but the idea is we have an unresponsive ossified , elitist driven plutocracy

Back