Storm the Bastille

Good that we have you here to call out those on both sides for advocating violence & attacks on our nation/government & democracy..

Those advocating & defending violence like the OP need to be held accountable, thanks.........

I’m going to borrow a page out of the BLM Defense Playbook.

It’s unfair to judge the protest by the actions of a few. Everyone objects to violence at protests but the violence is a separate thing from the reasons for the protest itself. Furthermore, under no circumstances is anyone but the thugs themselves responsible for their own unlawful actions.

But, but?

It’s unfair to judge the protest by the actions of a few. Everyone objects to violence at protests but the violence is a separate thing from the reasons for the protest itself. Furthermore, under no circumstances is anyone but the thugs themselves responsible for their own unlawful actions.

But, but?
Well I pretty much agree here but you & I don't make the rules..

There are rules & laws against inciting violence, making threats etc so under American jurisprudence one can he held to account for incitement: incitement, n. 1. The act or an instance of provoking, urging on, or stirring up. 2. Criminal law. The act of persuading another person to commit a crime; SOLICITATION (2).

I agree that the thugs are responsible for their actions but additionally, & consistent w/ the law believe that everyone that participated in events & actions leading up to it are responsible under the law, w/out exception........

How that plays out will be up to the courts/legal system & I trust they will make the correct determination if it be to my liking or not.....

But, but?

Now you are getting it.

Storm the Bastille!

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.

we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive" Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

The Trump Terrorists were animals.

They violently attacked reporters, they murdered a police officer and injured 50 other cops.

They stormed the hallowed grounds of the U.S. Capitol, committing vandalism and larceny.

There is irrefutable reporting that they were hunting for Vice President Pence and other elected officials, and they were carrying plastic handcuffs and making threats of murder and assault.

After Trump incited and watched the riots, he had the God damn nerve to tell the rioters he loved them.

I picked a weird time to get suspended, so, I just want to add a few things. As I indicated over the summer and fall, I am not a fan of riots. It therefore disappointed me that capitol police didn't open fire and kill a lot more retards than just the one bitch who poorly represented my service branch.

Now just imagine that I have been posting that line of inflammatory rhetoric for the past week and that it has worn on you a bit (or you like it, and wish to have a beer with me).

:usflag:

*As always, I mean all of the above 100% and am not trolling

Maj. Gen. Jackson served as a Commanding Officer at Marine Corps Installations West on Camp Pendleton from 2009 to 2011. He said he found the violent actions in Washington D.C. disturbing.
“It was scary to see that people could actually break into our nation's Capitol," he said.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff were also troubled by the insurrection and sent a letter signed by military leadership to all active duty service members, National Guard, and reservists denouncing the actions of the rioters and condemning the violence on Capitol Hill.
They called the storming of the Capitol a "direct assault of the U.S. Congress, Capitol Building, and our Constitutional process.”
The Joint Chiefs also made it clear that Joe Biden was elected the 46th President of the United States and will soon take office.
MajGen Jackson who also has a Master’s degree in history told NBC 7 that he believes the military veterans who participated, “Were duped just like anybody else," adding that the scene in Washington D.C. reminded him of 1930s Germany -- a time he said when lies led to war.

Thank you, MajGen Jackson. Thank you.

I picked a weird time to get suspended, so, I just want to add a few things. As I indicated over the summer and fall, I am not a fan of riots. It therefore disappointed me that capitol police didn't open fire and kill a lot more retards than just the one bitch who poorly represented my service branch.

Now just imagine that I have been posting that line of inflammatory rhetoric for the past week and that it has worn on you a bit (or you like it, and wish to have a beer with me).

:usflag:

*As always, I mean all of the above 100% and am not trolling

If they had done that, how are we any better than the Chinese communist party??

Well it could have obviously been handled better wholesale slaughter isn't the solution, @ least IMHO........

Perhaps that is what trump would have preferred, we would be talking about that, not what he did & the handful of fools awaiting their fates in jail........

[FONT=&]Maj. Gen. Jackson served as a Commanding Officer at Marine Corps Installations West on Camp Pendleton from 2009 to 2011. He said he found the violent actions in Washington D.C. disturbing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]“It was scary to see that people could actually break into our nation's Capitol," he said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]The Joint Chiefs of Staff were also troubled by the insurrection and sent a letter signed by military leadership to all active duty service members, National Guard, and reservists denouncing the actions of the rioters and condemning the violence on Capitol Hill.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]They called the storming of the Capitol a "direct assault of the U.S. Congress, Capitol Building, and our Constitutional process.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&]The Joint Chiefs also made it clear that Joe Biden was elected the 46th President of the United States and will soon take office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]MajGen Jackson who also has a Master’s degree in history told NBC 7 that he believes the military veterans who participated, “Were duped just like anybody else," adding that the scene in Washington D.C. reminded him of 1930s Germany -- a time he said when lies led to war.

Thank you, MajGen Jackson. Thank you.[/FONT]

:hand: :hand:

But, but?
ROFL.."mostly peaceful riot"

If they had done that, how are we any better than the Chinese communist party??

Well it could have obviously been handled better wholesale slaughter isn't the solution, @ least IMHO........

Perhaps that is what trump would have preferred, we would be talking about that, not what he did & the handful of fools awaiting their fates in jail........

Well, their position was being attacked. It's not like Tiananmen Square where the protestors were out in the public sphere, and not storming a defended area.

Now, if DC had been better prepared, I suppose the breach could have been prevented from the start. Clearly, the capitol police were caught by surprise that the retards moved on the Capitol Building.

Well, their position was being attacked. It's not like Tiananmen Square where the protestors were out in the public sphere, and not storming a defended area.

Now, if DC had been better prepared, I suppose the breach could have been prevented from the start. Clearly the capitol police were caught by surprise that they moved on the Capitol Building.
DC police chief resigned

Now, if DC had been better prepared, I suppose the breach could have been prevented from the start. Clearly, the capitol police were caught by surprise that the retards moved on the Capitol Building.

Yes, it was the total lack of preparedness that allowed it to progress as it did........

Why it was so unprepared is under investigation..

Obviously some of the insurrectionist came prepared but had they been met w/ force @ the doors or out in front I would guess they would have been wise enough to mouth off instead of fucking off inside.........

ROFL.."mostly peaceful riot"

Based on crowd percentage it was more mostly peaceful than BLM protests lol.

There were hundreds of thousands of peaceful’s and a couple hundred rioters. Also, Trump rallies are notoriously peaceful. How many times did Trump hold a rally in the tens of thousands and there were only one or two incidents of the kind that are normal in any crowd that size?

Too many to count.

Based on crowd percentage it was more mostly peaceful than BLM protests lol.

There were hundreds of thousands of peaceful’s and a couple hundred rioters. Also, Trump rallies are notoriously peaceful. How many times did Trump hold a rally in the tens of thousands and there were only one or two incidents of the kind that are normal in any crowd that size?

Too many to count.
looks like the Cap. police warned the Sergeant at Arms ( who reports to the Speaker) there was a serious threat
There is evidence of pre-planning and the cops knew

looks like the Cap. police warned the Sergeant at Arms ( who reports to the Speaker) there was a serious threat
There is evidence of pre-planning and the cops knew

Saw that.

At minimum, it was a serious lapse of security. The whole thing could have been averted with proper preparation. And since it was a political coup [irony alert] for democrats and Trump haters I can see why some would think it was planned.

Yes, it was the total lack of preparedness that allowed it to progress as it did........

Why it was so unprepared is under investigation..

Obviously some of the insurrectionist came prepared but had they been met w/ force @ the doors or out in front I would guess they would have been wise enough to mouth off instead of fucking off inside.........
Agreed and I can't help but wonder if the WH was involved. As SYT and others pointed out, "something big" was coming which leads me to believe they were aware of the rally several weeks ago and there was talk of doing something.

The DHS/FBI investigation into the plots discussed on Parler and elsewhere will either verify or deny that happened.

Getting past all the finger-pointing and down to the facts will take some time, maybe 3-6 months. Criminal cases can take longer.

It all does seem to be a man-made perfect storm of Trump supporters in DC, a lack of security and Trump's rallying cry to attack Congress and take back the election.

BLM/Antifa protested police brutality and systemic racism..
Trumpanzees tried to overthrow the government of the United States.
To the right, these things seem exactly the same.

When I say the right, I don't mean the billionaire oligarchs looking out for their own economic interests.
They are the Republican leadership but relatively miniscule in number (and number of actual votes).

I'm speaking of the Joe Sixpack right in MAGA caps driving pickup trucks.
They're totally baffled.
All the people that they know are regular 'Muricins.
They're white Christians who don't travel abroad, didn't go to Ivy League colleges, don't belong to country clubs, and
have no social contact with people who do/did those things.
Or they don't live in big cities / major cultural centers.

It's impossible that 84,000,000 voters opposed the beloved orangutan leader.
Where are these people?
What the fuck are these New York Times and Washington Post that the leftist elites talk about?

The trumpanzees really think that their bubble is the real America.
That's their comfort zone.
Why do all those colored people and Jews and immigrants want to screw things up?

They're willing to storm the Capitol to preserve what they know because they're afraid of what they don't.
And there are so many them of them,
even if they're the actual minority
because so many people that they don't know
live in Boston, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and places like that.

That's what America is up against.
Two ways of thinking that have no desire to merge is the fact as it stands.
The tension that we know now is what we'll all experience for the rest of our lives.

I'm sure people are happy to know that their cities were burned as a result of the belief in "systematic racism."

A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.
Sedition, however, is not the same crime as arson.
Their both bad, but to identify them as similar is to reveal oneself as a hopeless idiot.

40 or more % of Americans--trunpanzees--are genuinely vile creatures with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
No nation can prosper with that number of deficient people.
America as it exists today will neither prosper or survive. Be certain of that.

Trumpanzees and American humans are like Jews and Palestinians.
Not each having their own nation guarantees never ending grief for both sides.

Back