Storm the Bastille

Never forget that at 5:55PM on 1/6/21, when the terrorists took over the House and Senate floor, Anatta was coming up with a post to provide them cover.

For Anatta, smearing his shit on the walls of the Capitol while waving a swastika and wearing a "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt is the equivalent to the French storming the Bastille.

And looked who thanked him for the post

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:
Celticguy (01-06-2021), Darth Omar (01-06-2021), Guille (01-07-2021), Primavera (01-06-2021), The Big Guy (01-06-2021), Truth Detector (01-07-2021)

Celticguy (01-06-2021), Darth Omar (01-06-2021), Guille (01-07-2021), Primavera (01-06-2021), The Big Guy (01-06-2021), Truth Detector (01-07-2021)

Yawn. Go change your depends fake ass vet.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

I *was* right -- you *do* support the #January6Insurrection. What's happened to you? You used to be semi-rational.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Good luck with your FBI interview and IRS audit. Same for all those who "thanked" your post. :thup:

6jzbg2.jpg

Notice how the scumbag traitor Anatta said ‘we’ storm the peoples house? That makes him an admitted traitor to his country. He should be treated as such. He is beneath contempt.

Traitors to a man. Too bad about Darth. He should have listened.

I *was* right -- you *do* support the #January6Insurrection. What's happened to you? You used to be semi-rational.
dragging up a dead mouse for all to see?
fine by me. I stand on the OP - you have been manipulated and hyped so badly you probably think 1/6 is our "greatest threat to democracty"

It's not. censoring speech by Big Tech is much more pervasive and harmful the a bunch of goobers rioting Political speech is the most protected speech -private platform or not.

I didnt say "insurrection" because it wasnt pre-planned (per FBI)and it was a riot which are mindless

Trump is a sore loser. he cant let go,especially with all the "irregularities" of the 2020 election.
But I do stand by these statements
~~
1. BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
2.we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM

3.our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
4.Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
5.Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme cour
ts
~~
now go ahead and refute these points.

Notice how the scumbag traitor Anatta said ‘we’ storm the peoples house? That makes him an admitted traitor to his country. He should be treated as such. He is beneath contempt.
I said it's understandable, and it is considering the courts will not hear Pa vs. Tx.
doesnt make it right, but the lack of redress by SCOTUS is real

Good luck with your FBI interview and IRS audit. Same for all those who "thanked" your post. :thup:
LMAO.
I wasnt there -the whole fiasco was a Trumpian exercise in futility.
Trump cant handle "you're fired" -and the election had plenty of shenanigans to put it mildly

I dont think we are at the point where the FBI comes a knocking over a nuanced post on a small messgeboard - not yet anyhow - especially since i dont advocate the violence.

dragging up a dead mouse for all to see?
fine by me. I stand on the OP - you have been manipulated and hyped so badly you probably think 1/6 is our "greatest threat to democracty"

It's not. censoring speech by Big Tech is much more pervasive and harmful the a bunch of goobers rioting Political speech is the most protected speech -private platform or not.

I didnt say "insurrection" because it wasnt pre-planned (per FBI)and it was a riot which are mindless

Trump is a sore loser. he cant let go,especially with all the "irregularities" of the 2020 election.
But I do stand by these statements
~~
1. BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
2.we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM

3.our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
4.Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
5.Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme cour
ts
~~
now go ahead and refute these points.

Good grief, what a dump of manure.

Yes, it WAS pre-planned. Note all the militia members being charged with sedition.

Facebook is more dangerous than a mass of morons storming our Capitol, trying to subvert an election, hang the VP, and causing death and injury?

The real reason why you're being instructed to hate and fear "Big Tech" is because law enforcement is using it to track down all you #TraitorsToTheNation. The very same cyber tools used against foreign terrorists plotting again America are being used against you seditious puppets plotting against America. Good.

LMAO.
I wasnt there -the whole fiasco was a Trumpian exercise in futility.
Trump cant handle "you're fired" -and the election had plenty of shenanigans to put it mildly

I dont think we are at the point where the FBI comes a knocking over a nuanced post on a small messgeboard - not yet anyhow - especially since i dont advocate the violence.

Neither was Trump or Eastman. LOL

BTW, FYI: https://january6th.house.gov/tip-line

How you've fully supported the coup since Day One, Dookie. You and others on this forum seemed to possess prior knowledge of the attack which warrants an investigation.

How much money or other material support have you given to those seeking to overthrow the United States of America?

Neither was Trump or Eastman. LOL

BTW, FYI: https://january6th.house.gov/tip-line

How you've fully supported the coup since Day One, Dookie. You and others on this forum seemed to possess prior knowledge of the attack which warrants an investigation.

How much money or other material support have you given to those seeking to overthrow the United States of America?
no evidence I had prior knowledge. I was watching tv like the rest of us, or maybe it was the net.

You'd do better going after the Russian spy ring you fantasize about here

no evidence I had prior knowledge. I was watching tv like the rest of us, or maybe it was the net.

You'd do better going after the Russian spy ring you fantasize about here

Not my problem, comrade. I simply report all suspicious treasonous or terrorist activity.

Good grief, what a dump of manure.

Yes, it WAS pre-planned. Note all the militia members being charged with sedition.

Facebook is more dangerous than a mass of morons storming our Capitol, trying to subvert an election, hang the VP, and causing death and injury?

The real reason why you're being instructed to hate and fear "Big Tech" is because law enforcement is using it to track down all you #TraitorsToTheNation. The very same cyber tools used against foreign terrorists plotting again America are being used against you seditious puppets plotting against America. Good.
No the real reason is political speech is essential to a democracy. nobody has to "instruct me" on that.
It's the bedrock of the Bill of Rights
I dont listen to the shit show on Capitol Hill. The FBI said no conspiracy. until that changes I'm not taking the words of goobers like Liz Cheney on a illegitimate Select Committee where Pelosi appointed all the members

FBI finds no evidence Capitol riot was coordinated
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...apitol-riot-attack-fbi-evidence-b1906060.html

Back