Storm the Bastille

1. BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
2.we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

3.our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
4.Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
5.Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

~~

^still no rebuttals

No the real reason is political speech is essential to a democracy. nobody has to "instruct me" on that.
It's the bedrock of the Bill of Rights
I dont listen to the shit show on Capitol Hill. The FBI said no conspiracy. until that changes I'm not taking the words of goobers like Liz Cheney on a illegitimate Select Committee where Pelosi appointed all the members

FBI finds no evidence Capitol riot was coordinated
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...apitol-riot-attack-fbi-evidence-b1906060.html

Your independent.co.uk news article is almost a year old.

There has been plenty of evidence uncovered since August 2021 of Sedition and Conspiracy in plotting the attempted coup against America's elected government.

A euphemism your MAGA friends made up purporting that a vast conspiracy of election fraud stole a glorious and sacred second term from Trumpf.
I can’t believe he isn’t familiar with the term, it’s been the topic of at least one thread and many posts on this forum since Sydney Powell came on the scene in November of ‘20

Last edited:
This message is hidden because dukkha is on your ignore list.

I don't talk to the sock puppets of treasonous scumbags

I can’t believe he isn’t familiar with the term, it’s been the topic of at least one thread and many posts on this forum since Sydney Powell came on the scene in November of ‘22.
sounds like the name of a roller coaster "ride the Kraken" -completely uninterested

There has been plenty of evidence uncovered since August 2021 of Sedition and Conspiracy in plotting the attempted coup against America's elected government.

I guess the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers met in that garage just to catch up on the lastest White Supremacy humor.

ROTFLMFAO!!! anatta/dukkha continues to look like a complete fucking tool and a shill for Putin. He should quit while he's not that far behind. If there was no evidence of coordination, there would be no seditious conspiracy charges. anatta is a fucking moron.

I can’t believe he isn’t familiar with the term, it’s been the topic of at least one thread and many posts on this forum since Sydney Powell came on the scene in November of ‘22.

It's MAGA's own term. It is surprising a leading member of MAGA claims to have not heard it.

well then when it gets past THE COMMITTEE and I find a valid source, other then miscreants and misfits like Cheney and Kinzinger and bloviating Dems anxious for the limelight -i'll re-evaluate

Mostly I dont care. it's a dead horse until I see criminal referrals.

there are elections to win to try to save the country from 3rd world status
Progs gotta go, and then you can play in the 1/6 sandbox forever for all I care

I guess the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers met in that garage just to catch up on the lastest White Supremacy humor.

ROTFLMFAO!!! anatta/dukkha continues to look like a complete fucking tool and a shill for Putin. He should quit while he's not that far behind. If there was no evidence of coordination, there would be no seditious conspiracy charges. anatta is a fucking moron.

If Dookie is in Russia, he only has to fear Putin. If he's in the USA, he faces investigation for terrorism.

sounds like the name of a roller coaster "ride the Kraken"

LOL Enjoy your ride, comrade. :thup:

5nim74.jpg

well then when it gets past THE COMMITTEE and I find a valid source, other then miscreants and misfits like Cheney and Kinzinger and bloviating Dems anxious for the limelight -i'll re-evaluate

Mostly I dont care. it's a dead horse until I see criminal referrals.

there are elections to win to try to save the country from 3rd world status
Progs gotta go, and then you can play in the 1/6 sandbox forever for all I care

A seditious conspiracy to overthrow America's duly elected government should concern even Republicans. Or so I assumed.

This message is hidden because dukkha is on your ignore list.

I don't talk to the sock puppets of treasonous scumbags.

you are working yourself into a whirling dervish

PinkParallelLhasaapso-max-1mb.gif

Nyet, comrade, but in the end, only results count, not words or pictures. Hopefully you'll be able to say good-bye but, as both Darth and TDAK have proved, that almost never happens. People just drop offline for unknown reasons.

Fine. I'm good with that. :thup:

Back