Stubborn Old Narcissist Ambles Toward Disaster

Never underestimate the destructive power of a stubborn old narcissist with something to prove.

Ideally no one gets hurt along the way: Maybe grandpop refuses to give up his license, drives into an oak tree, and only the car gets totaled. But sometimes there are casualties: Maybe a pedestrian gets hit.

President Joe Biden, 81, is acting like one of history’s most negligent and pigheaded leaders at a crucial moment, and right now, we are all pedestrians.

Since his debate debacle nearly two weeks ago, much of America has been locked into the classic “Will he or won’t he?” cliffhanger. Will Biden step aside and not run for reelection, as massive majorities of voters have for years said they want him to do? Or will he persist in pursuing one of the most ill-fated and ill-advised presidential campaigns ever carried out?

All of this has been thoroughly dispiriting to the majority of Americans who are eager to vote for someone besides Trump. It could easily get worse, too: Imagine what the September debate could look like for Biden if it bears any resemblance to the Accident in Atlanta. Imagine Election Night, or whatever unfolds after, while Biden licks his wounds and ice-cream cones back in Rehoboth Beach and staggers into his forced and disgraced retirement. His legacy-scorers will not be kind. Historians will be brutal. And Biden will deserve his own special place in the pantheon of Great Leaders Who Refused to Go Gracefully, to Tragic Effect.

More at link...

(posted without comment)
Everybody has a senior in the family and as much as love and adore mom and grandma, they do occassionally have these moments of can't remember shit or repeat the same shit over and over, its called aging. There's nothing wrong with it. My mom, missed calling me on my birthday this year bc she forgot, she's 83 years old...BUT SHE'S NOT THE DAMNED PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO MEET WITH FORIEGN DIGNITARIES OR KNOW THE NUCLEAR CODES OR HOLD PRESS CONFERENCES AND ANSWER TOUGH QUESTIONS OR TRAVEL EVERY OTHER WEEK TO A NEW COUNTRY....ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS STAY ALIVE AND ENJOY HER RETIREMENT, SOMETHING THIS OLD FOOL REFUSES TO DO BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM DURING THE PRIMARIES....BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE BALLOT>>>> GOD HELP US

Everybody has a senior in the family and as much as love and adore mom and grandma, they do occassionally have these moments of can't remember shit or repeat the same shit over and over, its called aging. There's nothing wrong with it. My mom, missed calling me on my birthday this year bc she forgot, she's 83 years old...BUT SHE'S NOT THE DAMNED PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO MEET WITH FORIEGN DIGNITARIES OR KNOW THE NUCLEAR CODES OR HOLD PRESS CONFERENCES AND ANSWER TOUGH QUESTIONS OR TRAVEL EVERY OTHER WEEK TO A NEW COUNTRY....ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS STAY ALIVE AND ENJOY HER RETIREMENT, SOMETHING THIS OLD FOOL REFUSES TO DO BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM DURING THE PRIMARIES....BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE BALLOT>>>> GOD HELP US
Do you understand how primaries work?

Do you? The Democrats had a coronation, not a primary.
I understand everything about primaries. You campaign for ballot access in every state. Any person can declare for Democratic nomination. Each state votes. Winner of delegates gets nomination. Need me to explain more? I can.

I understand everything about primaries. You campaign for ballot access in every state. Any person can declare for Democratic nomination. Each state votes. Winner of delegates gets nomination. Need me to explain more? I can.
And yet your party didn't really follow that process now... The Coronation of the Imbecile in Chief was "inevitable"... and the DNC chair informed us that there would be "no primary"...

Seriously. Democrats are in no position to lecture anyone about this process, not while you sat silently by while the Imbecile in Chief was selected (not elected).

And yet your party didn't really follow that process now... The Coronation of the Imbecile in Chief was "inevitable"... and the DNC chair informed us that there would be "no primary"...

Seriously. Democrats are in no position to lecture anyone about this process, not while you sat silently by while the Imbecile in Chief was selected (not elected).
They held a primary and no one said it lacked legitimacy. Just you. So...

Never underestimate the destructive power of a stubborn old narcissist with something to prove.

Ideally no one gets hurt along the way: Maybe grandpop refuses to give up his license, drives into an oak tree, and only the car gets totaled. But sometimes there are casualties: Maybe a pedestrian gets hit.

President Joe Biden, 81, is acting like one of history’s most negligent and pigheaded leaders at a crucial moment, and right now, we are all pedestrians.

Since his debate debacle nearly two weeks ago, much of America has been locked into the classic “Will he or won’t he?” cliffhanger. Will Biden step aside and not run for reelection, as massive majorities of voters have for years said they want him to do? Or will he persist in pursuing one of the most ill-fated and ill-advised presidential campaigns ever carried out?

All of this has been thoroughly dispiriting to the majority of Americans who are eager to vote for someone besides Trump. It could easily get worse, too: Imagine what the September debate could look like for Biden if it bears any resemblance to the Accident in Atlanta. Imagine Election Night, or whatever unfolds after, while Biden licks his wounds and ice-cream cones back in Rehoboth Beach and staggers into his forced and disgraced retirement. His legacy-scorers will not be kind. Historians will be brutal. And Biden will deserve his own special place in the pantheon of Great Leaders Who Refused to Go Gracefully, to Tragic Effect.

More at link...

(posted without comment)
Excellent.

When CNN fact checks Biden, AKA the turnip, and finds six (6) lies, it's time to hang them up.

It's news when CNN ever fact checks Biden at his news conferences.

It's telling that now that the MSM has been caught covering up Biden's dementia and colluding to fool the voters, they now are turning on the very person that they were protecting.

Last edited:
They held a primary and no one said it lacked legitimacy. Just you. So...
Nonsense. There was plenty of folks pointing out that people wanted options that the DNC chair was unwilling to provide. As I noted, they literally said there would be no primary. Your gaslighting notwithstanding, you are in no position at all to lecture any other party about actual elections. You have no credibility when it comes to that.

Nonsense. There was plenty of folks pointing out that people wanted options that the DNC chair was unwilling to provide. As I noted, they literally said there would be no primary. Your gaslighting notwithstanding, you are in no position at all to lecture any other party about actual elections. You have no credibility when it comes to that.
You said. Sorry, you know better. Cite that person.

In all fairness, no dim had the balls to run against Brandon knowing full well he had dementia. So it’s not necessarily on the system.
Imagine Newsome, e.g. , in a debate with him. Dems maybe would have woken up to what was obvious to the rest of us.

Yes, I am an American, I support my country.
I support progressive America. You support American Stupid.
I say replace an ailing, geriatric dotard of a ' presidential ' candidate and you say to keep him.
It's ME that's supporting progressive America- and YOU that's supporting American Stupid.

That's your choice, of course- but you have no cause whatsoever to keep referring to me as a ' Trump supporter'. Desist.

I support progressive America. You support American Stupid.
I say replace an ailing, geriatric dotard of a ' presidential ' candidate and you say to keep him.
It's ME that's supporting progressive America- and YOU that's supporting American Stupid.

That's your choice, of course- but you have no cause whatsoever to keep referring to me as a ' Trump supporter'. Desist.
fuck off

Back