Stubborn Old Narcissist Ambles Toward Disaster

You said. Sorry, you know better. Cite that person.
LOL...

Florida. DNC Chair cancels the primary, only Joe allowed on the ballot...

Anyway...

The DNC also just didn't bother holding debates, even when he had opponents, because they did not support him having opponents...

Your selection of Joe Biden does not fall within what you described as a Primary, and you sat silently by because you wanted the result to be what it was. I get that. Be silent if they are breaking the rules in your favor, no skin off your nose.

Personally I would never be silent for that... but you do you, man.

LOL...

Anyway...

The DNC also just didn't bother holding debates, even when he had opponents, because they did not support him having opponents...

Your selection of Joe Biden does not fall within what you described as a Primary, and you sat silently by because you wanted the result to be what it was. I get that. Be silent if they are breaking the rules in your favor, no skin off your nose.

lol

LOL...

Anyway...

Chair of one state.

Chair of one state.
Nah, that was just an example. If you think there was any real option for Democrats or that the DNC did what it is supposed to then, as I noted, you simply do not have any sort of leg to stand on in this particular discussion. You supported a selection, not an election.

Nah, that was just an example. If you think there was any real option for Democrats or that the DNC did what it is supposed to then, as I noted, you simply do not have any sort of leg to stand on in this particular discussion. You supported a selection, not an election.
I love Trump supporters lecturing others about how to run their party's primary.

I love Trump supporters lecturing others about how to run their party's primary.
I am not a Trump supporter, you missed the mark again. That being said, the republicans had debates and folks really did vote. There was no state in which only one person was on the ballot, the RNC didn't refuse to hold debates, no state just decided that their only candidate would be Trump through sheer force of will and plain stubbornness....

Those folks really do have the moral high ground on what a primary election looks like. They actually held one.

Damocles-1

Far left loon-0

No contest.

A Rubric Template score is available, upon request.

I am not a Trump supporter, you missed the mark again. That being said, the republicans had debates and folks really did vote. There was no state in which only one person was on the ballot, the RNC didn't refuse to hold debates, no state just decided that their only candidate would be Trump through sheer force of will and plain stubbornness....

Those folks really do have the moral high ground on what a primary election looks like. They actually held one.
Right, you always defend Trump but don't support him.

Right, you always defend Trump but don't support him.
That isn't a defense of Trump it is a simple list of things that are true. When reality isn't with you just shout "Trump" loudly and often. The Democrats in the room will join in and they may even think you've made a point. This, however, is written format, you can't drown me out, and you have made no point. I get you have disdain of Trump, however you have no room to lecture anyone on primary elections since you haven't held one.

I spent a long time trying to get republicans to vote for someone else in the Primary, but the Democrats went and created a movement by indicting Trump on, well, trumped up charges... I can't overcome a movement, nobody really can. Trump will be the nominee for republicans, but I still have hope that the Democrats will see the light and dump the dementia patient. I've explained that several times to others, now it is your turn.

One thing I know, you do not have any moral high ground when it comes to primaries, not while you stood by silently while democrat "elites" removed options and selected your leader rather than adding them and letting an election decide.

We are in the midst of good vs. evil... the choice is the medieval era, the Middle Ages, the Dark Ages or enlightenment.

When insanity rules, darkness prevails.

The choice is clear, a mentally ill old man or an alert patriot who loves America and Americans.
Ya esta.

LOL...

Anyway...

PA allowed Dean Phillips to be on the Dem ballot even though his campaign had been suspended.

Back