Stubborn Old Narcissist Ambles Toward Disaster

LOL...

Florida. DNC Chair cancels the primary, only Joe allowed on the ballot...

Anyway...

The DNC also just didn't bother holding debates, even when he had opponents, because they did not support him having opponents...

Your selection of Joe Biden does not fall within what you described as a Primary, and you sat silently by because you wanted the result to be what it was. I get that. Be silent if they are breaking the rules in your favor, no skin off your nose.

Personally I would never be silent for that... but you do you, man.
The repubs did, but Donald did not sho for them.

The repubs did, but Donald did not sho for them.
Indeed. That wasn't because they weren't held or that he wasn't invited. Folks voted for him regardless in actual primaries with more than one candidate. This was the "movement" I've been talking about, the reason I have given up on changing republican minds on Trump. The left indict him, it creates a movement among the "That's not fair" crowd and nobody can overcome a Movement... so I gave up. I'm not voting for him, and didn't...

This doesn't change that the Democrats did not actually hold a Primary and have no room to lecture republicans on what a Primary should look like. Unlike when Reagan ran against Ford...

I still have hope that Dems will drop Dementia Joe, and it keeps getting closer to becoming reality. It doesn't matter to my vote, just to whether or not we'll have Trump again. I'll be voting Libertarian again this election.

I am not a Trump supporter, you missed the mark again. That being said, the republicans had debates and folks really did vote. There was no state in which only one person was on the ballot, the RNC didn't refuse to hold debates, no state just decided that their only candidate would be Trump through sheer force of will and plain stubbornness....

Those folks really do have the moral high ground on what a primary election looks like. They actually held one.
1720810633858.png

That isn't a defense of Trump it is a simple list of things that are true. When reality isn't with you just shout "Trump" loudly and often. The Democrats in the room will join in and they may even think you've made a point. This, however, is written format, you can't drown me out, and you have made no point. I get you have disdain of Trump, however you have no room to lecture anyone on primary elections since you haven't held one.

I spent a long time trying to get republicans to vote for someone else in the Primary, but the Democrats went and created a movement by indicting Trump on, well, trumped up charges... I can't overcome a movement, nobody really can. Trump will be the nominee for republicans, but I still have hope that the Democrats will see the light and dump the dementia patient. I've explained that several times to others, now it is your turn.

One thing I know, you do not have any moral high ground when it comes to primaries, not while you stood by silently while democrat "elites" removed options and selected your leader rather than adding them and letting an election decide.
russo bot-hole

Indeed. That wasn't because they weren't held or that he wasn't invited. Folks voted for him regardless in actual primaries with more than one candidate. This was the "movement" I've been talking about, the reason I have given up on changing republican minds on Trump. The left indict him, it creates a movement among the "That's not fair" crowd and nobody can overcome a Movement... so I gave up. I'm not voting for him, and didn't...

This doesn't change that the Democrats did not actually hold a Primary and have no room to lecture republicans on what a Primary should look like. Unlike when Reagan ran against Ford...

I still have hope that Dems will drop Dementia Joe, and it keeps getting closer to becoming reality. It doesn't matter to my vote, just to whether or not we'll have Trump again. I'll be voting Libertarian again this election.
what is your opposition to trump based on exactly?

just being different?

Never underestimate the destructive power of a stubborn old narcissist with something to prove.

Ideally no one gets hurt along the way: Maybe grandpop refuses to give up his license, drives into an oak tree, and only the car gets totaled. But sometimes there are casualties: Maybe a pedestrian gets hit.

President Joe Biden, 81, is acting like one of history’s most negligent and pigheaded leaders at a crucial moment, and right now, we are all pedestrians.

Since his debate debacle nearly two weeks ago, much of America has been locked into the classic “Will he or won’t he?” cliffhanger. Will Biden step aside and not run for reelection, as massive majorities of voters have for years said they want him to do? Or will he persist in pursuing one of the most ill-fated and ill-advised presidential campaigns ever carried out?

All of this has been thoroughly dispiriting to the majority of Americans who are eager to vote for someone besides Trump. It could easily get worse, too: Imagine what the September debate could look like for Biden if it bears any resemblance to the Accident in Atlanta. Imagine Election Night, or whatever unfolds after, while Biden licks his wounds and ice-cream cones back in Rehoboth Beach and staggers into his forced and disgraced retirement. His legacy-scorers will not be kind. Historians will be brutal. And Biden will deserve his own special place in the pantheon of Great Leaders Who Refused to Go Gracefully, to Tragic Effect.

More at link...

(posted without comment)
I agree, but what is crazy is that it looks as if Joe still looks to have a chance at winning.

At least the Democrats who think Joe Biden is the wrong person to be running for the office are actually questioning his run...and doing what they can to end it.

The Republicans who KNOW that Trump is he wrong person to be running for the office...are keeping their tails tucked tightly between their legs. They do not have the balls to question Dear Leader at all.
The ones who have dared pointing out that the emperor has no clothes, have been exiled.

I agree, but what is crazy is that it looks as if Joe still looks to have a chance at winning.
If the sane, intelligent people in this country sufficiently outnumber the stupid/insane element...whoever the Democratic Party candidate is...will prevail.

That would still require that the sane, intelligent contingent be spread appropriately to overcome the built-in advantage the Republicans have in the Electoral College.

Just think...early on in his initial campaign, the stable, genius Trump, was actually advocating for ridding our nation of the Electoral College. Oh, if only he had gotten his wish.

Never underestimate the destructive power of a stubborn old narcissist with something to prove.

Ideally no one gets hurt along the way: Maybe grandpop refuses to give up his license, drives into an oak tree, and only the car gets totaled. But sometimes there are casualties: Maybe a pedestrian gets hit.

President Joe Biden, 81, is acting like one of history’s most negligent and pigheaded leaders at a crucial moment, and right now, we are all pedestrians.

Since his debate debacle nearly two weeks ago, much of America has been locked into the classic “Will he or won’t he?” cliffhanger. Will Biden step aside and not run for reelection, as massive majorities of voters have for years said they want him to do? Or will he persist in pursuing one of the most ill-fated and ill-advised presidential campaigns ever carried out?

All of this has been thoroughly dispiriting to the majority of Americans who are eager to vote for someone besides Trump. It could easily get worse, too: Imagine what the September debate could look like for Biden if it bears any resemblance to the Accident in Atlanta. Imagine Election Night, or whatever unfolds after, while Biden licks his wounds and ice-cream cones back in Rehoboth Beach and staggers into his forced and disgraced retirement. His legacy-scorers will not be kind. Historians will be brutal. And Biden will deserve his own special place in the pantheon of Great Leaders Who Refused to Go Gracefully, to Tragic Effect.

More at link...

(posted without comment)
The thing is...Biden was never a great leader.

This needs to be seen on the context of the the collapse of the American Empire and the death of the West. China Bloc is doing everything they can to get through this without the children in Washington incinerating the world on the way out, which looks iffy at the moment.

Judge Nap reports today that the CIA through the Ukrainians again attacked Russia's nuclear warning system....that is how much trouble we are in.

total-fascist-1662401538.jpg
:rofl2:

Back