study:god belief and party

Once again you have told me what St. Paul supposes. I am NOT asking that. I am asking what YOU suppose.

I am giving you my answer. How hard is this? The Bible states that ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, to which I am in agreement with. That's how conversations work. Does everybody here lie to you if you ask them a question and give you an answer that we do NOT believe to be true? Guess that's the end of ALL discussions in any forum, anywhere. LOL

Last edited:
I am giving you my answer. How hard is this? The Bible states that ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, to which I am in agreement with. That's how conversations work. Does everybody here lie to you if you ask them a question and give you an answer that we do NOT believe to be true? Guess that's the of ALL discussions in any forum, anywhere. LOL

You could have answered "yes."

You quoted from the Bible...and did not even add a note of agreement.

Under any circumstances my #117 is a response.

If your god is such a puny, mentally disturbed god that it is offended by EVERY HUMAN...it deserves to be referred to as a god.

And probably deserves a snicker after the reference.

You could have answered "yes."

You quoted from the Bible...and did not even add a note of agreement.

Under any circumstances my #117 is a response.

If your god is such a puny, mentally disturbed god that it is offended by EVERY HUMAN...it deserves to be referred to as a god.

And probably deserves a snicker after the reference.

Right...I'm going to give you an answer that I don't agree with . LOL!!!

Excellent. Then I'm sure you won't mind if we start bringing some good old fashioned values back. I for one would love to bring marriage back to a man and a woman, exclusively. Prayer and the pledge of allegiance back into our schools would also be cool. Hell, I'm even down for bringing the Bible back into schools, too.

So you're all for state-enforced GroupThink. And kids can still bring bibles to school and pray.
Wrong. We're living in a changing America that caters more and more to secularist assholes. No, a FREE America, is an America that has Christianity at its foundation. THAT is where we need to be. ;)

LOL!

A. America has been changing since it's founding. Today is no different.
B. America should be secular. It's the freest way to be.
C. Christian American included slavery, dipshit.

Where'd you study history? Pep Boys?

People hide behind the bible, use it as justification, for their political beliefs. Discrimination against gays, for example.???

Now I understand why you feel threatened by those people.....I would too if I was in your shoes....
Sadly, some people do develop a superiority complex about their religion...and thats wrong.

You are a terrible amateur psychologist. Telling other people how they feel....a message board classic!

People who wear religion on their sleeve and use it as a proxy for their political views are offensive.

People who use religion to genuinely uplift themselves and others do not bug me.

Discriminating against gays....an improper and offensive use of Religion. Islamophobia....an immoral and degenerate use of Christianity.

Offering collective prayers, thoughts, and reflections at the commemorative site of a massacre of Orthodox Christians by Bolshevik thugs....bonding humans in an introspective contemplation about humanity, morality, and decency.....a proper use of religion.
691nBi8.jpg

You are a terrible amateur psychologist. Telling other people how they feel....a message board classic!

People who wear religion on their sleeve and use it as a proxy for their political views are offensive.

People who use religion to genuinely uplift themselves and others do not bug me.

Discriminating against gays....an improper and offensive use of Religion. Islamophobia....an immoral and degenerate use of Christianity.

Offering collective prayers, thoughts, and reflections at the commemorative site of a massacre of Orthodox Christians by Bolshevik thugs....bonding humans in an introspective contemplation about humanity, morality, and decency.....a proper use of religion.

Well you're telling us how you feel again, just as you did in your first post....or are you playing amateur psychologist telling how others feel....sure looks that way to me....
Your opinion came from you, and I commented on it....
Now your telling us how people use religion that you find offensive....and how you THINK if should be used....are these opinions not YOUR feelings....

Back