Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

Yeah but it makes the package just so less handsome dont you think?

Lets not go destroying our enjoyment when we can just snip snip and still leave the the beauty intact.

we have to be willing to take one for the team in order to save $110B+ a year.

Yeah but it makes the package just so less handsome dont you think?

Lets not go destroying our enjoyment when we can just snip snip and still leave the the beauty intact.

I just like to bring up castration once in a while Desh. I like to picture them crossing their legs. Like that fool Tucker Carlson does whenever someone says Hillary Clinton.

Castration works good for men. As birth control. It was in a study.

I've often wondered what would happen to the crime rate of rapes, if we had such a "Use 'em and you lose 'em" law in place. I can see a lot of good results potentially, though the idea certainly has its flaws too.

Unfortunately, as a response to men who create children out of wedlock, it can be imposed only AFTER he makes the baby. Far from perfect, but nothing is perfect, as I said earlier.

Takes 2 to tango. women can be clipped as well.
I no longer have to worry about that. had that problem fixed many years ago.

leave the package intact!

divert the plumbing.

Keep you sissors away from my enjoyment!

LOL

I like a good penis myself. It's why I can never really become a lesbian, even though tiana (and my friend sue) are always trying to talk me into it. It's a shame, because overall, I love women. They're fun, and you can get your haircut with them, and they really care that you went with the Lady Godiva this week on your pedicure.

But...I need the penis.

I just like to bring up castration once in a while Desh. I like to picture them crossing their legs. Like that fool Tucker Carlson does whenever someone says Hillary Clinton.

LOL yeah that little metrosexual is so funny.

In all seriousness though I really think the key is to develop a good easy male contreception method. If men could insure they got the booty without the baby they would never fail to use it. If we can develop a pill or some other easily used method that in no way threatened their ability to later have childern they would flock to it.

LMAO Tiana will do anything for a lower tax bill!

Got that right. If it means sitting idly by while some guys get a snip snip.....sigh....I'm willing to do it. For the betterment of society.

Quite frankly I'm disgusted by your lack of patriotism.

Takes 2 to tango. women can be clipped as well.
I no longer have to worry about that. had that problem fixed many years ago.

This is always the kids who end up doing this.

Women often secretly want to be pregnant. This is why guys think they get trapped all the time. Some women actually to try to trap men but lots of women will subconsiously forget to keep track because they would really just like to have a family.

Many young couples start out using condoms and then get all excited and do it without a one after awahile. Condoms require think with the big head at a very primal time and effect the visual sensation of the act for many.

We really need easy reversable methods for both people.

When both unmarried are protecting themselfs you get far fewer accidents.

darn! ladyT will probably be rooting for Jeb in 2012. Just a few more years on her and she will turn into a Republican.

Back