Study: Single parents cost taxpayers $112 billion

LOL

Have you noticed how all of the men are off this thread? Do you think it was something we said?

LMAO, i was just thinking that. I don't understand why they left. Here we are discussing real effective solutions to the problem, and then they bail.

typical.

Actually many states have free vasectomy programs for men that have children on public assistance. Voluntary of course. Unlike the program you testicle grabbing men haters are now advocating ;)

Its not about hating men Soc.....its about saving me a few hundred to a thousand bucks.

I know of this girl who's father was a trucker with 25 different kids in various different states. That dude needs a FORCED vascetemy, seriously.

leaving most of them with twofiddy a week.

This is a prime example of why we need more research into male contreception and free access to it.

No one knows your name when you get it and no tell tale reciepts.

leaving most of them with twofiddy a week.

This is a prime example of why we need more research into male contreception and free access to it.

No one knows your name when you get it and no tell tale reciepts.

Funny you should mention it:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NATION/657226903/1002

But really, given the divergent impact pregnancy has on men and women, is it sensible for women to rely on a man to take the pill rather than the woman take it? It seems that women, since they are the ones that end up pregnant, have a much greater incentive to take the pill regularly.

Wish I still had the link, someone sent me a link to a vid of a guy in a grocery store with a 2-3 yr old. The kid throws a pure tantrum, throwing stuff and screaming and such. the closing screen said "USE CONDOMS".

It was foreign of course.

Funny you should mention it:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NATION/657226903/1002

But really, given the divergent impact pregnancy has on men and women, is it sensible for women to rely on a man to take the pill rather than the woman take it? It seems that women, since they are the ones that end up pregnant, have a much greater incentive to take the pill regularly.

Yeah, I disagree with Desh on that. I can only imagine the number of men out there who would be pleading "don't worry I'm on the pill". It will be right up there with "I just want to lay next to you".

On the flip side Darla. I had one tell me she was pregnant. I asked her who the father was ? Why you of course darling. Nope I have been fixed. Darn was she pissed :shock:
Later said she was just checking to see if I loved her :D

Hell both should take something!

exactly, when you are both taking something you can increase the chances of success.

If the girl in on something she can take with a grain of salt the "dont worry Im on the pill" thing Darla is talking about.

On the flip side Darla. I had one tell me she was pregnant. I asked her who the father was ? Why you of course darling. Nope I have been fixed. Darn was she pissed :shock:
Later said she was just checking to see if I loved her :D

Sounds like a prime time for a chick dumping.

You can not tell people how to live their lives folks.

Unless you're talking about whether or not people should be able to opt out of Social Security.

Then suddenly you have no problem telling people how they should live their lives.

Back