SUGGESTION: Let's try one "clean" day

Boo Hoo Hoo.

So the trolls are allowed free reign to start thread after thread discussing raping women but I'm not allowed to discuss my many travels across this great nation of ours and the incredible sights I've seen...all because you've got your panties in a knot regarding the word "tourist".

I didn't, it was Grind that warned Dantes for taking the piss and now I am saying the same to you. See, I don't think you are an idiot so I would appreciate it if you didn't try to take me for one as well.

Boo Hoo Hoo. So the trolls are allowed free reign to start thread after thread discussing raping women but I'm not allowed to discuss my many travels across this great nation of ours and the incredible sights I've seen...all because you've got your panties in a knot regarding the word "tourist".

butthurt_everywhere.png

I didn't, it was Grind that warned Dantes for taking the piss and now I am saying the same to you. See, I don't think you are an idiot so I would appreciate it if you didn't try to take me for one as well.

What does asking about interesting places to visit have to do with Grind warning Dantes about taking a pee?

I might have to go take a pee later...should I ask Grind first so I don't get banned?

You guys sure do obsess over some cah-razy shit!

Actually Zappas has given the best reason NOT to add more rules. If he can play them, so can ILA as he so grossly demonstrated recently.

You mean some dastardly pee thief stole someone's pee?

Why would someone take another person's pee?

Your link though is cool...I LOVE Scrubs!

So when a DOCTOR like JD on Scrubs takes a urine sample that refers to "taking the piss"?

In the immortal words of Samuel Clemens.

"You have heard the words, my dear, but you will never master the tune."

In the immortal words of Samuel Clemens.

"You have heard the words, my dear, but you will never master the tune."

Here's another one from ol Sam:

"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

A damn shame more here don't speak that language.

Back