Superdelegate thing is sickening

I completely disagree. As the morale goes lower and lower and the meaningless enthusiasm for the relatively minor issues presented as "The Party Platforms" dissipates, the elite and the people will be standing face to face in silence, with the awful truth raging all around.

What I have stated is fact. There is nothing to disagree with.

When more people don't vote, it gives the party establishment more cover, and essentially cedes power to them. We have seen this, and we are seeing it.

You're just wrong on this. The elites in power don't want higher turnout. You're playing right into their hands.

"They" are your "Elite" in your scenarios of defeat and doom.

"They" are all the people you blame for your ineffectiveness in all of your "You can't do anything" messages you've been telling me about.

Im glad you've finally seen the light about the elite.

For me, talking about issues is my greatest contribution, because Im such an excellent communicator.

Im glad you've finally seen the light about the elite.

For me, talking about issues is my greatest contribution, because Im such an excellent communicator.
I've seen no light. I point out your delusion of defeat and doom. The desperate need to find "They" to blame for your ineffectiveness and defeatism. You preach their message of defeat, you help them keep people believing they can "do nothing to change things". You have fallen for "They" hook, line, and sinker. The only way the "elite" remain "elite" is if people do nothing to change things. You are their best advertiser.

Just like slaves used to blame slavery instead of looking within themselves. Losers.
Finally you see what you are doing. Promoting the "slavery" of others by "informing" people of how "ineffective" they are and how much they can never do anything to change things....

Your message of defeat is simply a projection of your own weakness and an excuse to continue to do nothing.

Finally you see what you are doing. Promoting the "slavery" of others by "informing" people of how "ineffective" they are and how much they can never do anything to change things....

Your message of defeat is simply a projection of your own weakness and an excuse to continue to do nothing.

Not at all. Your interpretation is tragically wrongheaded and just plain off. You keep organizing your lists and feel like you're making a difference. I prefer to bitch about things that actually matter.

Not at all. Your interpretation is tragically wrongheaded and just plain off. You keep organizing your lists and feel like you're making a difference. I prefer to bitch about things that actually matter.
Whatever makes you feel better about your total acceptance of your inability to effect change and how defeated you already are.

I'll tell you what, you can blame "Them" for it, it will make you feel better. I suggest finding a crapload of sites that support your total lack of any ability to matter other than standing around 'bitching', then tell everybody else how they can't make any difference too. That will 'fix' things.

:rolleyes:

Whatever makes you feel better about your total acceptance of your inability to effect change and how defeated you already are.

I'll tell you what, you can blame "Them" for it, it will make you feel better. I suggest finding a crapload of sites that support your total lack of any ability to matter other than standing around 'bitching', then tell everybody else how they can't make any difference too. That will 'fix' things.

:rolleyes:

But I believe in my ability to affect change. I need to blame nobody.

Do you find the superdelegate thing sickening?

But I believe in my ability to affect change. I need to blame nobody.

Do you find the superdelegate thing sickening?
It's not my party. What I find sickening are all the people who are convinced that there is nothing they can do to change things. That have accepted this inevitable defeat of anything they hold dear, who work to convince other people of how ineffective they will also be. I find that far more sickening than delegates who were not pledged being elected by active party members in some party that I don't care about.

It's not my party. What I find sickening are all the people who are convinced that there is nothing they can do to change things. That have accepted this inevitable defeat of anything they hold dear, who work to convince other people of how ineffective they will also be. I find that far more sickening than delegates who were not pledged being elected by active party members in some party that I don't care about.

We can vote for dems until the republicans start acting right. That's what I plan on doing. If they ever actually offer something besides fascism with American stickers on it, I'll reconsider.

We can vote for dems until the republicans start acting right. That's what I plan on doing. If they ever actually offer something besides fascism with American stickers on it, I'll reconsider.
I'll vote Libertarian until the Rs start acting right. I prefer not to lend my voice to any "mandate" they might perceive.

Back