Supreme Court upholds Photo-ID law for Indiana voters

I appear to be a pill becuse you are becoming more supportive of the neos as the election approaches. It is a relative thing.

fyi I have no problem with the ID laws, we are pretty much there anyway. Just not sure why it has to be a photo ID, the voter registration card they send me should be enough. If they start coming up with 3000 people at the same address that should flag a problem don't ya think ?

I do hate to see ya digging at care though, she is one of the nicest people I know on here.
Supporting ID laws for voting is not "supporting neos". What is your point? You came on here because it appeared to you that I was giving Care a "bad time"?

Total garbage.

In order to follow the law of the state, once they become 18 they must carry ID anyway. The reality is, what they have to do is no burden whatsoever on them.

Geez, I grew up poor, and yes it is working on my own experience. It is not an undue burden to expect them to have proper identification.

And no. As long as the only "required" identification is a "copy of a bill" sent to their address, it would not stop the shenanigans that have been described in this thread. Nor would it lend itself to any inspection.
How is this post "digging at care"? I haven't been rude to her or even tried to be.

think about it some more Damo.
Look,

You jumped in here, I digged at you. I haven't been rude to or even a little mean towards Care. There have been times in the past where she and I have had stronger disagreements than this.

Give it up. She doesn't need your protection from the "Big Bad Damocles". And that wasn't why you started in here.

Back