Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Mea

Don't worry. The authorities were notified about him this morning too. Just too many threats against the president and others. I had to do my civic responsibility.
would you care to show the board where I threatened the president? or should I start taking screen shots so I can sue you for libel, slander, and defamation of character?

Huh? Writing for comprehension isn't your strong point, huh!

reading for comprehension is obviously not one of your strong points, here let me spell it out, D a r l a, m a k e, m e, a, s a m i c h, y o u a r e g o o d f o r m a k i n g b a b i e s, a n d m a k i n g m e d i n n e r. O t h e r w i s e s h e s h o u l d b e s i l e n t

are you threatening to ban some guns and high cap mags? are you going to use government agents to enforce those bans? will those gov agents use lethal force against those who resist the unconstitutional enforcement?

The day you look out your window and see a SWAT team around your house there will be two things you'll throw out that window. First your gun and then your soiled panties.

The day you look out your window and see a SWAT team around your house there will be two things you'll throw out that window. First your gun and then your soiled panties.

From what I've been told, that date is in the not too distant future.

State Suspends Man's Handgun Carry Permit after YouTube Video
By news@wbbjtv.com

Story Updated: Jan 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM CST

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Camden man has had his handgun carry permit suspended after he was featured in what the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security described a “threatening” YouTube video.

According to a news release, James Yeager’s permit was suspended, Friday. Officials stated that the decision to suspend Yeager’s handgun carry permit was based on a “material likelihood of risk of harm to the public” (TCA 39-17-1352).

Yeager, 42, of Camden, Tenn., allegedly claimed he would “start killing people” if the Obama administration took executive action to pass gun control measures.

“The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public’s safety. Mr. Yeager’s comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately.

According to officials, Yeager is also the CEO of Tactical Response, a firearms and tactical training school in Camden. State officials said he is not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified instructor, nor is his school department certified.

A news release stated that Yeager has the right to seek review of the department’s decision in the general sessions court of his county of residence or through the Department of Safety and Homeland Security.

State Suspends Man's Handgun Carry Permit after YouTube Video
By news@wbbjtv.com

Story Updated: Jan 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM CST

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Camden man has had his handgun carry permit suspended after he was featured in what the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security described a “threatening” YouTube video.

According to a news release, James Yeager’s permit was suspended, Friday. Officials stated that the decision to suspend Yeager’s handgun carry permit was based on a “material likelihood of risk of harm to the public” (TCA 39-17-1352).

Yeager, 42, of Camden, Tenn., allegedly claimed he would “start killing people” if the Obama administration took executive action to pass gun control measures.

“The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public’s safety. Mr. Yeager’s comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately.

According to officials, Yeager is also the CEO of Tactical Response, a firearms and tactical training school in Camden. State officials said he is not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified instructor, nor is his school department certified.

A news release stated that Yeager has the right to seek review of the department’s decision in the general sessions court of his county of residence or through the Department of Safety and Homeland Security.

There's stupid and then there's being a Yeager.

Back