Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Mea

Don't diss the Canadians, When push comes to shove they can and will fight.. Look at WWI and WWII.. WWI the 2 most successful troops were the Australians and then the Canadians so keep your trap shut unless you have fact's to back up your bitchy whiney spats.

Kanadians suck and now, so do you.

Don't diss the Canadians, When push comes to shove they can and will fight.. Look at WWI and WWII.. WWI the 2 most successful troops were the Australians and then the Canadians so keep your trap shut unless you have fact's to back up your bitchy whiney spats.

Don't forget Juno beach on D Day? The Canadians were given a whole beach to themselves and there were 14,000 soldiers and 10,000 sailors attacking it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2009/06/02/f-dday-history.html

Too true mate, Guess some idiot's dont like to realize that the US hasn't done it all by them selves and has in fact had plenty of help.

They are to uphold the constitution of these United States

And just how is my response not sensitive to that fact? Just how much do you understand about the Constitution? I'm not interested in your opinion. I've heard about enough of that. Tell me what you KNOW about it.

Back