Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Mea

WE HAVE NO SUCH PROBLEM HERE IN GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND. ALL ARE FREE TO SAY MANY THINGS ABOUT GOVERNMENT, SO LONG AS THINGS ARE GOOD. AND SECRET POLICE REMOVE ANY WHO DO NOT SAY GOOD. IS BEST FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BECAUSE IS GIVEN BY STATE TO PROTECT STATE.

That would be true; if he was Kanadian.

Don't diss the Canadians, When push comes to shove they can and will fight.. Look at WWI and WWII.. WWI the 2 most successful troops were the Australians and then the Canadians so keep your trap shut unless you have fact's to back up your bitchy whiney spats.

It is very amusing that the gun nut's claim that it would turn into a civil war but bloody hell it would have to be the smallest one in a long time since there at best a few thousand whiny little bitches out there screaming for the unnecessary over powered weapons.

Lets see, 3,000 gun nut's vs 3 million US service men and woman and a few million more gun member's that dont want to be associated with those idiots.. Who will win that war I wonder? :P

It is very amusing that the gun nut's claim that it would turn into a civil war but bloody hell it would have to be the smallest one in a long time since there at best a few thousand whiny little bitches out there screaming for the unnecessary over powered weapons.

Lets see, 3,000 gun nut's vs 3 million US service men and woman and a few million more gun member's that dont want to be associated with those idiots.. Who will win that war I wonder? :P

The fact that there are those like you who would even consider setting the US military on their own citizens strengthens the argument of what we are saying about the 2nd Amendment.

Bashir Assad would be so proud of you

As I have said repeatedly, I am no threat to you or anyone else unless you com3 on my property uninvited and do not leave when asked to leave. Then you have a problem. Why don't you just mind your own business? Nothing I am doing is bothering you

The real sad thing is that you anti constitutionalists don't have the balls to try this shit absent a gruesome tragedy. You dance on the graves of those poor beautiful children.

Well STY is the one who wrote a post about a month ago describing how federal agents would be killed and their bodies would be sent back to washington with ears, fingers, and other pieces cut off as a warning.

I haven't entertained him as remotely sane since, and I even wonder if I should have reported that post to the authorities. it sent chills through me.

This guy is not playing with a full deck and he's dangerous.

Done!

Here's Part 3 of the continuing saga of, "Macho Wacko" subtitled, "What happens when Macho Wacko gets his ass kicked." As you'll see he had an attitude adjustment.

The fact that there are those like you who would even consider setting the US military on their own citizens strengthens the argument of what we are saying about the 2nd Amendment.

Bashir Assad would be so proud of you

As I have said repeatedly, I am no threat to you or anyone else unless you com3 on my property uninvited and do not leave when asked to leave. Then you have a problem. Why don't you just mind your own business? Nothing I am doing is bothering you

The real sad thing is that you anti constitutionalists don't have the balls to try this shit absent a gruesome tragedy. You dance on the graves of those poor beautiful children.

So many of the pro gun supporter's on here rant on that if they try and take there gun's that it will turn into a civil war because they will start killing the government forces but it's not there fault right? I mean they should be allowed to roam the street's killing government forces/agents as they please with no need for the US military to respond.. Your an idiot.

Oh wait I understand how this work's know, The gun nut's on here say something totally deplorable, We have a laugh at you for it with some amusing reply then you turn around and claim we the evil ones wanting to kill the citizens.. Ladies and Gentleman, The mind of a crazy gun nut in a nut shell

So many of the pro gun supporter's on here rant on that if they try and take there gun's that it will turn into a civil war because they will start killing the government forces but it's not there fault right? I mean they should be allowed to roam the street's killing government forces/agents as they please with no need for the US military to respond.. Your an idiot.

Oh wait I understand how this work's know, The gun nut's on here say something totally deplorable, We have a laugh at you for it with some amusing reply then you turn around and claim we the evil ones wanting to kill the citizens.. Ladies and Gentleman, The mind of a crazy gun nut in a nut shell

You need to back your strawman train up a second sparky.

Read my post again. I said as long as people leave me alone, I am not bothering anyone. Why would you send gobblement forces onto my property when I have broken no laws?

Where did I say anything about roaming the streets wanting to kill government agents? Overreact much?

Back