Taichiliberal rides again!

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Hey folks, Taichiliberal here....another AOL ex-patriot brought here from the Netscape board courtesy of Christiefan.

I'm glad to see there is some monitoring on these boards, which should make for some lively discussion with less diversions into personal feuds. As soon as I get a hang on all the bells and whistles here, I'm going to dive right in. Hope to see a lot of old friends and acquaintances here.

Hello and welcome, so glad that you have arrived and you have added much, already!

Hey folks, Taichiliberal here....another AOL ex-patriot brought here from the Netscape board courtesy of Christiefan.

I'm glad to see there is some monitoring on these boards, which should make for some lively discussion with less diversions into personal feuds. As soon as I get a hang on all the bells and whistles here, I'm going to dive right in. Hope to see a lot of old friends and acquaintances here.

Hooray! You saw the bat signal and responded. :D

1314018.jpg

I've got some experience with martial arts....Chinese Kung-fu training that include internals...I never went completely over to Tai Chi, but found it very cool.

I like it. It is a big part of my fitness program.

Ok, I thought you were familar. Yeah from back in the Netscape Rate Bush Board and all that. Haha, that's old school! Cool, glad you found this site.

They like to look gay?

Do you really think that people have been doing tai chi as exercise and as a martial art for more than 3 centuries because of what people thought they looked like?

Its an amazing exercise program. But if how it looks is the most important thing you might want to try something else.

Do you really think that people have been doing tai chi as exercise and as a martial art for more than 3 centuries because of what people thought they looked like?

Its an amazing exercise program. But if how it looks is the most important thing you might want to try something else.
I don't do tai chi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looks gay. *shrug*

I don't do tai chi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looks gay. *shrug*

That also doesn't change the fact that it is an excellent form of exercise and martial arts. And if you choose your exercise based on how it looks to someone else then you are a fool.

That also doesn't change the fact that it is an excellent form of exercise and martial arts. And if you choose your exercise based on how it looks to someone else then you are a fool.
No I choose otherwise because I prefer athletic competition instead of looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

Back