Taichiliberal rides again!

Since you obviously don't like anything I post, why are you here? Is this some pavlovian thing? Honestly, do you realize you look like a little bitch dog following me around on these boards nipping at my heels? Of course, if you are interested in an honest, fact based debate, I'm game. But if you feel any response is a "victory" for you...then I guess you've just "won" again. :rolleyes: Carry on.

P.S. - America's freedom was never in danger on 9/11.....just thought you should know (although Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh may have a spot on their shows for such a jingoistic mindset as yours.)

Right after I get off of your momma, I'll consider it; that is, if the bitch would stop demanding another 25 cents.

Actually, we were discussing the merits of athletic competition v a gay looking exercise like tai chi.
LOL. Admit you just don't like Taichiliberal... therefore the exercise must be "ghey"...

:D

As far as I remember, the people doing tai chi in the park are ancient relics, not "ghey"...

LOL. Admit you just don't like Taichiliberal... therefore the exercise must be "ghey"...

As far as I remember, the people doing tai chi in the park are ancient relics, not "ghey"...

Actually, he's growing on me, sorta like having a cat adopt you. A relatively young dude who prides himself on doing old folk's exercise must be gay... :chicken:

Wow, "Yo mama" jokes just never get old.

Hey, the little dope won't listen to reason, doesn't read beyond a certain point, and denies anything that contradicts what he believes. So I suggested he ask his momma....I figured he'd trust her. His reaction.....he expresses deviant sex fantasizes about my mom. Go figure...I say the boy needs some serious help.

Hey, the little dope won't listen to reason, doesn't read beyond a certain point, and denies anything that contradicts what he believes. So I suggested he ask his momma....I figured he'd trust her. His reaction.....he expresses deviant sex fantasizes about my mom. Go figure...I say the boy needs some serious help.

So fucking your mom is deviant behavior.
How long was your dad a deviant??

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

So fucking your mom is deviant behavior.
How long was your dad a deviant??

See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers (or he wants to have sex with other peoples mothers...jeez, I wonder if his mom knows how twisted he is?)....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

Last edited:
See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

Are you suggesting that you help people fuck your mom??

See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers (or he wants to have sex with other peoples mothers...jeez, I wonder if his mom knows how twisted he is?)....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

He says he works with disturbed youths, if they weren't disturbed before he get his hands on them they sure are afterwards

He says he works with disturbed youths, if they weren't disturbed before he get his hands on them they sure are afterwards

I'll leave you to be the one that disturbs them, by getting your hands on them.
But then, a wall flower like you has probably only known the company of men and boys probably seem an easier target for you.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

:thup:

Also note how he's the first to immediately jumps to homo-erotic themed insults. He's one troubled soul.

Last edited:
Back