Taichiliberal rides again!

If everyone ignores him, he'll eventually actually start replying to himself.
I'm serious, I've seen him do it on the AOL board(s).

Which is pretty much what you were reduced to, as nobody with any sense would give you the time of day. I'm only responding to you now so that people on here will realise how despised you were on the WOT board. I just think it is fucking priceless how you are treated as some kind of idiot savant on here, with the emphasis on idiot more than savant.

Which is pretty much what you were reduced to, as nobody with any sense would give you the time of day. I'm only responding to you now so that people on here will realise how despised you were on the WOT board. I just think it is fucking priceless how you are treated as some kind of idiot savant on here, with the emphasis on idiot more than savant.

Now-now timmie, you know that your assertion of what occured on the AOL board, is false; but then, you allways did live in your own bizarro world.

So tell eveyone; how is your role as the Queen of England working out??

He's STILL following me like a little bitch barking for attention?!?! I have him on IA and only see his drivel if someone quotes him. Wow, we knew he was pathetic before, but not to this depth.

Let's see, I announce I'm on these boards, and that proudly ignorant buffoon Southie states that Taichi is for old folk, so anyone young who practices it must be gay.:confused:

Then you have Tempie do his usual clown act.

If these people despise me so much, why do they follow me around trying to respond to them? I swear Tom, these guys are in need of some serious therapy!

He's STILL following me like a little bitch barking for attention?!?! I have him on IA and only see his drivel if someone quotes him. Wow, we knew he was pathetic before, but not to this depth.

Let's see, I announce I'm on these boards, and that proudly ignorant buffoon Southie states that Taichi is for old folk, so anyone young who practices it must be gay.:confused:

Then you have Tempie do his usual clown act.

If these people despise me so much, why do they follow me around trying to respond to them? I swear Tom, these guys are in need of some serious therapy!

DAMN!!!

I see you've found the way to timmies hearrt, is through is dick.

But then, you have always sucked.

Grow up, man. You've got nothing but shrugging like an idiot. The issue has been debated, and you cannot logically or factually prove your point. If having the last word is so important (or the last no nothing shrug), then have it...because once again I've reduced you to nothing but a pathetic cliche.
LOL "pathetic cliche"; how ironic.

BTW after prodding from others it looks like you finally figured out the correct way to post. Have you also figured out that I and most others have routinely ignored the portions of your posts that are intertwined with who you are quoting? Personally I don't even read that portion.

*shrug*

Now-now timmie, you know that your assertion of what occured on the AOL board, is false; but then, you allways did live in your own bizarro world.

*****, you really ought to get a new shtick, this one is due for the knacker's yard

Last edited by a moderator:

Geeeeze, he's determined to get in your pants. Runnnnnnnnn, Freedom, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Geeeeze, he's determined to get in your pants. Runnnnnnnnn, Freedom, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

So Blabba continues to claim she has me on IA as she did on the AOL boards, yet she just has to comment on a thread started by me.

Hmmm, what's her compulsion? Neurosis? Or is she just full of it?

So Blabba continues to claim she has me on IA as she did on the AOL boards, yet she just has to comment on a thread started by me.

Hmmm, what's her compulsion? Neurosis? Or is she just full of it?

Your assertion was absolutely stupid.
She has YOU on IA, not people who post on some stupid thread that you begin.

Despised on the WOT board???? Oh, yeah, he exposed the lies you and yours told. That's understandable for you to feel that way.

Do you realize how you look doing this?......It's an abnormal obsession with you.

Despised on the WOT board???? Oh, yeah, he exposed the lies you and yours told. That's understandable for you to feel that way.

Do you realize how you look doing this?......It's an abnormal obsession with you.

He's so far into his obsesseion, that it's the only fragance he uses.

The abnormal obsession is with you and your pals who absolutely trashed Tom's initial thread with that ongoing slam fest.

The abnormal obsession is with you and your pals who absolutely trashed Tom's initial thread with that ongoing slam fest.

If anybody looks bad it is this bunch of clowns, ***** has always been a clown I just feel sorry for the poor bastards that come his way as a ******** *********** *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody looks bad it is this bunch of clowns, ***** has always been a clown I just feel sorry for the poor bastards that come his way as a ******** *********** *******.

Ah, is that the best you can do timmie??

C'mon, tell the truth.
You're just pissed because on this board, you're not in the majority and basically you can't push your agenda.
That and you hoped that you could garner enough support to once again have the Kennel Klub Kabal dictate what is to be talked abouit and who is to be spoken to.

I've told you before, that my parents were married; as opposed to the two guys who reared you.

It's the same old BS from them......they lie, distort, purposely misconstrue things, and then engage in a maudlin exchange to bolster each other's bullshit.

Case in point: I start a thread that identifies me as Senorvicente from AOL. So naturally Freedumb just can't help himself but jump on to slam anyone he recognizes from the old board, despite knowing that after I made a fool of him I kicked his sorry ass to the curb. Blabba swears she has me on IA and that I'm not worth responding to, yet here she is on this thread (and on others) throwing rocks. Even if she just looks at responses by her fellow parrots, she knows who she's having a tantrum about.

Either it's obsession or childish revenge mode for those two clowns.....I mean, this was a simple announcement of arrival and they go off. You'd think they'd try a new fresh start at being civil....lord knows I tried with Freedumb here. But it's hard for a neocon parrot to change their feathers, I guess;)

Back