Taichiliberal rides again!

But, according to Liberals, homosexuality is normal moral natural and healthy. You shouldn't consider it an insult, but a compliment. :)

And you should realize that you're not bright enough for sarcastic or cynical remarks. Let me dumb it down for you.....anyone who jumps to using homo-erotic imagery as an insult against someone UMPROMPTED, has some serious issues to contend with. Now if you don't understand why this does not bode well for your buddy, then I suggest you go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS. :cof1:

And you should realize that you're not bright enough for sarcastic or cynical remarks. Let me dumb it down for you.....anyone who jumps to using homo-erotic imagery as an insult against someone UMPROMPTED, has some serious issues to contend with. Now if you don't understand why this does not bode well for your buddy, then I suggest you go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS. :cof1:

Again, since you're a liberal, being called a flaming homo should be a compliment; you should thank him.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS.:cof1:

Again, since you're a liberal, being called a flaming homo should be a compliment; you should thank him.

And that's the best you've got...repeating yourself ad nauseum regardless and indifferent to the content of a response. That's a damn shame. Carry on.

And that's the best you've got...repeating yourself ad nauseum regardless and indifferent to the content of a response. That's a damn shame. Carry on.

Delicious irony. :)

No genius, it's called an inability to muster an intelligent response on your part. As the posts of all our encounters show show, I tailor my reponses to what you state or answer. That's what frustrates you to no end....that you can't BS your way past me. Next time, get clue as to the definition of the words you use, and then learn how to apply them in a sentence. You've shot yourself in the foot as usual. Adios.

No genius, it's called an inability to muster an intelligent response on your part. As the posts of all our encounters show show, I tailor my reponses to what you state or answer. That's what frustrates you to no end....that you can't BS your way past me. Next time, get clue as to the definition of the words you use, and then learn how to apply them in a sentence. You've shot yourself in the foot as usual. Adios.
The fact remains that you have run away from serious debate at every turn since you've started posting here by using a variety of tired tactics and your greatness resides solely in your own fertile imagination.

Apparently logic and rational thought aren't your forte. *shrug*

Grow up, man. You've got nothing but shrugging like an idiot. The issue has been debated, and you cannot logically or factually prove your point. If having the last word is so important (or the last no nothing shrug), then have it...because once again I've reduced you to nothing but a pathetic cliche.

Back