Take Back Barack

I dont feel I have been given the finger. Larry Summers can be replaced if he doesnt perform huh?

If you're antiwar, you've been given the finger.

If you're against Bush economic policies, you've been given the finger.

If you champion civil liberties, you've been given the finger.

A vile and disgusting man like Summers should have never been appointed.

You'll accept whatever insult Obama gives for whatever reason that is only known to you .. but your acceptance doesn't make his actions any less insulting.

When the right-wing attacks him we'll see how many are left standing to defend him.

My prediction .. a republican congress in two years.

considering she believes Obama will be one of the best Presidents ever the odds are definitely on your side bac.

I've seen this movie before brother .. I know how it ends .. and it ends with Desh standing next to me shouting down the Mindfuck Master.

every national politician worth a lick always plays to their base in the primaries and runs to the middle in the general election. Every national politician worth a lick campaigns in partisan poetry and governs in bipartisan prose... and tries to get as close to the middle as they can. As long as they stop before the cross the center line, they will never really "lose" their base... where else can they go?

every national politician worth a lick always plays to their base in the primaries and runs to the middle in the general election. Every national politician worth a lick campaigns in partisan poetry and governs in bipartisan prose... and tries to get as close to the middle as they can. As long as they stop before the cross the center line, they will never really "lose" their base... where else can they go?

They can stay home .. just as they did when Clinton entered the White House with almost the exact same advantage Obama has now .. then lost control of congress two years later.

Thy can seek other options .. which leaves the democrats whining about how Nader "stole" the election from GOre.

Only democrats and losers run to the center, republicans address the agenda of their constituents, right or wrong.

Centrists politics is exactly why democrats have only been in the White House three terms in the last 40 years.

They can stay home .. just as they did when Clinton entered the White House with almost the exact same advantage Obama has now .. then lost control of congress two years later.

Thy can seek other options .. which leaves the democrats whining about how Nader "stole" the election from GOre.

Only democrats and losers run to the center, republicans address the agenda of their constituents, right or wrong.

Centrists politics is exactly why democrats have only been in the White House three terms in the last 40 years.

they won't stay home if the alternative is as unpalatable as the republican party has been putting forth lately.

and when you get in office, your "constituents" are more than just the members of "your" party.

when you get in office, your "constituents" are more than just the members of "your" party.

This is one way in which Obama will be a great change.

Democrats got shellacked in '94 because the swung too left for most Americans. It's amazing that there are people who still don't see that.

Its only fair that Nader stole the election from Gore. Perot stole it from Bush Sr. first. What goes around comes around. :)

when you get in office, your "constituents" are more than just the members of "your" party.

This is one way in which Obama will be a great change.

So you're looking forward to moderating the ideals you believe in, with a little of those you don't believe in, just so it's all fair. OR maybe you really like money and status.

The only way Republicans have won elections for years now is to cheat.

So you're looking forward to moderating the ideals you believe in, with a little of those you don't believe in, just so it's all fair. OR maybe you really like money and status.

I unlike you care more about the entire country than I do about what I personally would have done.

I want us to work together to cure the many ills this coutry is going to be suffering.

I have not yet given up on the system the founders designed. I thought is was about to die a couple of years ago and low and behold it survived these assholes. I am refreshed and ready to build even while others insist on tearing down.

Back