taking a break from JPP

They don't even bat an eye over the n word here. Fucking stormfronters.

I'm guessing you've never heard any Rap Music?

I love watching the PC Fascists announcing what words will be eliminated from the vocabulary, what books and movies will be burned this week at the 'Free Speech Bonfires'.

So far, the only 'incident' I've heard about is 'evince' spitting in some black guy's face. I don't have all the details, maybe I'll ask her one day?
that's the incident in question....there are many versions, however. Just trying to get the real one....if there was one at all, that is...

If one is attempting to complain about the vile language often used here, perhaps one shouldn't use a vile word in the complaint....if they really are trying to make a point about unacceptable language...

This is a free speech forum,one can call a cunt a cunt!

Isn't that adorable? Two of our finest Mean Grrrls(tm), Toxic and Jack, sealing their bond by bashing someone who is thread-banned and can't reply. So classy, so classic.

That time Grind MAGAed too much on a date

8hte0ycnd6c11.png

Isn't that adorable? Two of our finest Mean Grrrls(tm), Toxic and Jack, sealing their bond by bashing someone who is thread-banned and can't reply. So classy, so classic.

Somehow I think I will run into 'evince' somewhere on the Forum, but thanks for your concern.

Somehow I think I will run into 'evince' somewhere on the Forum, but thanks for your concern.
I can't believe she mentioned the retro ban of evince here...and made it sound like a bad thing to thread ban someone...when she just did it to you;)

Last edited:
Banned after the fact makes it Really special...she showed you.....

Really! And I bumped that thread for her. It just goes to prove that old expression; "A Good Deed never goes Unpunished".

Talk at you later, TOP. Need to go BACK to Home Depot for more STUFF.

Really! And I bumped that thread for her. It just goes to prove that old expression; "A Good Deed never goes Unpunished".

Talk at you later, TOP. Need to go BACK to Home Depot for more STUFF.
See ya...I'll bump it for you....

Christ, don't those ass holes ever run out of amphetamines?

Heheheheh. There apparently is a never-ending supply of ppl to mock and pile on and disparage as well. Next time you're bored, look at Toxic's "latest posts" thing. Not a single post about politics; it's all about shitting on others.

Back